Saturday, November 20, 2010

One more week~~XDXDXDXDXD!

YA loh...one more week...Sunday went to AFA...I reached 6.50 pm...then SW and Eddy go in concert le...then waited for Hong Ming...in the end I need to bring him from city link mall till Suntec cause he dunno how to walk...lols...then we talk and slack till 9 pm...then stay there...till he end...9 plus pm Eddy came out..and I use his ticket went in...lols...

Then cannot find SW~~Then later no need tickets le...haha! Go in listen 1 or 2 songs lo...lols...Then later surprise HER! Hahas! Then go in Wendy's (1st time eat)...hahas! Then got see dao SW cousin and cousin de mum...lols...Then later went back with SW and her mother was with her also ma...so I went back le...

Monday...hmm...brought food to school to eat...then lessons are ok bahs...then I think after lesson I went home le...and did things...then later night go find SW~~Novena...ate desert at BK~~LOLS~~Then sent her back and went home...hahas!

Tuesday arh...Have lectures and tutorials as usual...learn JAP? LOL~~Then later did not eat whole day...mother angry cause I and sister quarreling...dunno is it because of not eating and my temper increase...lols...then later ACER people come fixed my BIO-protection scan...then now computer functions properly...hahas! Except got more scratches...lols...SW gave me a surprise visit...o man...things happen...but was resolved...

Wednesday...Holiday(Hari Raya Haji)...lols...things happen again and was resolved...did not manged to watch dao Harry Potter cause it was so full pack...but in the end got Friday tickets...A 1 and A 2...the back one...hahas! Then had a great dinner...and went back home...lols...did some work before go out...hahas! O ya..went to arcade...catch dao things from the machine after spending $14...then later spent $12 more but did not catch dao...people try to use $30 and they did not catch dao...I though it was soft toy..then it came out to be Tissue Box...lols...but I gain experience and fun :)

Thursday le...wow...fast...went to JA Titan competition...from last become 4th and then last again...but was trail...hmm...then whole day stay there loh...5 hours eaten...compare to school hours...but I ae 4 meals...o no...morning eat...lunch eat...tea break eat again...then go back home eat...lols...3 meals provided...then...help mother carry things back home...from her school...2 big boxes..she push 4 boxes...muscle breaks...but in the end manage to carry...of course got break...so big and heavy...

Friday le...competition day...mother last minute told me sister 8.30 then go school...so I have to sent her as she don't want sister to wait there do nothing so long...so I sent her loh...was last for competiton..9.30 am reach...so sorry KKS and YP...haix...then we maintain 2nd place for like 2/3 of the game...wa lao...last minute become 4th...and in the end last??? Like sai can...zzz...wasted time and effort...anyway...gain experience, cert...CCA points...and FOOD~~LOL~~

Lunch JJ treat Sakae...not bad arh...thanks! Hahas! Then later went back home...do some things and go out meet SW...6.30 plus pm go out...8 pm then reach orchard...miss diao movie le...buy le food...no one tear tickets we went in ourselves...lols...funny...now I got full fledged tickets...win le loh...lols...anyway...went to eat toast box after that and then sent her home...and go home le...hahas! Hmm...End~~Tomorrow and Sunday going Malaysia for planning of next year Pathfinder Activities...hahas! I go out of this country can count within my fingers..and go de is malaysia...lols....kk...Really END~~

No comments: