Monday, September 27, 2010

Long long time~~

Yup...long long time since I updated...lazy to updates...lols...I been attached to CRMCC (Customer Relationship Management Call Centre) that time and now I was in SCMC...(Supply Chain Management Centre)...wahahas! And is going to end and I am starting school soon...back to old school routine...hmm....lost a few friends...learnt a few lessons...through many incidents...hahas! Now I and SW had been almost 6 months...wow...time really flies....

I really wish we will be loving as ever and forever...and my mother and family members will change their mindsets...hmm...and I have found jobs...week 3 go job fair in school...week 4 ask for interview...week 5 interview...week 6 work 2 days...now week 7...lols...see the time...lols...today she go out with her friends...hmm...then I want to go out with secondary school friends but 2 of them did not reply...one did though but was working...hahas!

Anyway...I was thinking if I post again...later flashback again...anyway...is a dairy...who cares?? LOL~~~hahas!

No comments: