Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Wednesday~~Haix...

Woke up at 7 am today..SW called...then later I go prepare loh..thought won't later siahs...prepare dao lai...8.20 am liaos...father came back...before that...things happened..and I thought saying the sentence won't do any harm...haix...then later went to YCK...meet Yong Kiong...there...father fetch...then later I and him and PEM...a CRMCC mate walk to school...then reach 8.57 am...then slack till 12 pm plus and go break...

Things started getting worst...getting sad-dening smses...then go meet SW...Worse things happen...haix...what have I done...one person...make the relation so like stiff...zzz...cannot dahan...and I go and say the sentence is the most gong thing I said today...haix...cannot dahan...now hope that she is ok...

Well...tried my best...let you cool down...hope nothing BIG will happen...haix...then later go back and do some mystery call...and subah MIA-ed 2.5 hrs...and was warn by supervisor...then after work eat dinner with Yong Kiong...he treat siahs...eat dao full...and I was like zi high dao siao...and lols...dao max...nevertheless...thinking of her...dunno how she is doing now...hope everything is a dream...wake up tomorrow everything is gone le...haix...nothing I can do now...

Went back...housework...quarrle with mother again loh...damn pek check...haix...dunno why...maybe is the matter...ok la...then later I know somethings...hmm...ok la...that is all...b~~

No comments: