Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Tuesday...LOL~~

Today woke up at 6 plus am...then sleep back...then 7.30 am woke up...then sleep back...8.20 am...late le loh...then called Subah and tell him pass the phone to Zi Mou...then take unofficial break for the last half an hour...lols...I have? LOL~~9.30 report...then hor...9.15 am take dao bus...then reach YCK MRT...9.25 am...lols...9.29 am reach...LOL~~~chiong siahs...3 steps 1 seconds...lols...

Then sign in...then later Meera say wa...just nice for break...then go break till 10 am...then come back...then do work till 12 pm...and they go break..then hor during morning break I say yesterday I first one to say go for break...lols...today heal le...hahas! Then no say le...and last one go...they say they wish me everyday sick...(Subah and Meera).

Then hors go with SW...she do project...then I eat le jiu go...1 pm go back sign in then go toilet...big business...o ya...before that saw Helen when coming down...then she say pei her go lecture hall...then pei le then go toilet...hmm...Then work till 4 pm plus then later 5.25 pm called ACER...lols...

Then I though 5.30 pm they will engage me say acer closed...lols...then 5.29 pm ACER pick up...then we talked about the enquiries...and I say my plug and com...then later they say called me back...then sent Yong Kiong to South Gate...then ok le...lols..go library find SW....then saw JF doing HW downstairs on 4th floor in library...then go find SW first...then 6.30 pm go down talk to him...ACER called...

Then talk and say BB to JF...finally meet him after so long...lols...never see him in school before I think or long time no see le...lols...then go home...lols...sent SW home...come back 9 pm...then pack house...lols...then 11 pm...bath talked to Yong Kiong...lols...10.33 pm once for 33 minutes and 11.14 pm once for 40 minutes...hmm

BTW...want to thanks those who ask me how am I today again...SW...HL...YK...Zeke...Miss nod...lols...Helen...hmm...ok...think that is all bah...hahas! nites~~

No comments: