Monday, July 05, 2010

Fun day (Sunday)~~And sick day (Monday)~~~

Yup, today is fun~~slept at 2 am...8 am woke up from grandma house...then called SW and talk tll 8.30 am...and we plan to met at 9 am...lols...9.20 am then I go out...lols...10 am then reached...SW also early 1 minute earlier then me...lols... then we took bus there and reach 11 am...they start at 10.30 am...

Hmm...then lunch break...dunno what to eat...all so ex...in the end found the till 12 pm and we continue continue for part 2...ZL was like die la, last grp le...lols..then played part 2...lols...in the end we won...lols..got ang Pow...lols...after that 4 pm then go home...I and SW shop till 6 pm there...hahas!

Then later go 313 shop till 8.30 pm and sent SW to bus stop and then go grandmother house reach at 9.40 pm and pack house then eat a lot the peanut thing...then eat a little and talked to Yong Kiong..1 hour plus and eat dinner...then now blogging...hmm...but I sleep le...never complete post...lols....

Woke up today at 7 am..uncle called...but I did not react...then 7.20 am woke up..feel so sick...fever...then sore throat..then go AMK hub meet father...and she bring me home...lols...cause he no house key...LOL~~Then later bath le...extend my reporting time using the unofficial leave...call Subah no answered...then later Meera called..say where am I? I say pass phone to Zi Mou...lols...then tell him I extend...see what time I reach then take how many minutes...

Who knows...I thought before 10 am reach...10.08 am reach...then Ida say need take 1.5 hours block...cause is like this...then wasted...then I see Meera come back from break...so I say I 10 am to 10.15 break...and she ask teacher...then teacher talked to me...lols...then in the end she say I should take MC ma...cause I know today will do new things...and I no want see doctor...lols...

Then she say ok la...take 9 am to 10 am...so good...Thanks! Then later slack till 12 pm...find SW and she pass me bread...wa lao...so cold lehs...high fever....then later find Hwee Leng and go eat..she also bring bread...then later I go back to CRMCC...she go for her lesson...thanks for sending me halfway...hmm...then later...go toilet Vomit...

1 pm plus...SW come find me...lols...SWEET~~then we sit under the umbrella...then later 2 pm go back...then she go do project...lols...saw Helen...and the rest...hmm...then later teacher say 2.30 pm come in the end she 3 pm plus come and tell me photocopy...lols...papers...then pass to my group mates...then read le...4.30 pm she brief us...O ya...then later 5 pm plus I went toilet again...Vomit again...lols...my supervisor was like why no want take MC...lols...

Then I later finished work go squash court rest...started perspiring...then 6 pm one girl came...look at me...lols...then later 2 guys came...say who is that...they having Kendo training...lols...then go Mac find SW...she doing project with Teresa...lols...then I sleep till 7 pm...lols...then ok le...started perspire more and we go home...I and SW...then go Sheng Shiong...and she brought me Panadol...strepsils...and one packet of sweets...thanks arh!

Then go home...she pei me halfway...cause father ask me ok le ma...I say ok arh...then later father going downstairs ma...so we depart halfway...hmm...then take the Fish Hor fan father bought and I bought a water chestnut juice...lols...then go back pack house and do soem housework now blogging...

Ok...I know is long but I want to write this paragraph to all those who care for me today...some of them are unexpected...hmm...Ok...I am going to thank...SW...pei me go home and buy medicines for me...sweet~~Thanks Hwee Leng which follow me go Lunch...and Thanks Yong Kiong who called me and ask me drink more water...other people also have though...hmm...and Ru Yi and Berlina..saw me one time ask me one time...so caring...Felt the care and love..o ya...Meera and Subah also...hmm...I also want to thank my parents...grandmother...and Aunt...Thanks!

No comments: