Monday, October 18, 2010

1st day of school~~~

LOL...today is the 1st day of school for semester 2...hahas! Chiong from grandmother house to home and home to school...9.35 am reach...woke up at 7.40 pm...hmm...then meet YP and JJ and go to the class there...people having classes...lols...saw SYK~~~LOL~~~Same class room...but his lesson is from 9 to 10...hmm...saw bhai and bah~~XD...then lesson till 11 am...after that go tutorial...finance...till 12 pm...early release...if not is 1 pm de...went to south...then eat...but I not eat...pei Ken Siew, YP and JJ...and Zain Ain...lols...

Hmm...then go to ICT class....Mr. Fong called...say I no pay school fees...then say I cannot attend lessons...then I told him I put money in the bank le...lols...then He say ok...then continue...lols...after that we lesson le...went with JJ and Eddy go Koufu...lols...then go back...pack as usual...then night do things and hmm...that is all....

One more thing...no take photo..why so dead...haix...o ya...I also no eat whole day till get back home...hmm...tomorrow handover to next batch of SCMC...lols...9 people only...hahas!

No comments: