Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wow...very tired...

Hmm...feel so tired now...anyway...do a half week post...summarise all 7 days like super tired...lols...this few days like same loh..but monday go out wih secondary school de besties/brothers...hmm...5 people...now only got 4..one of them...name Jun Jie secondary de....dunno what happen to him..like I owe him 1 life...see me like want to beat me...accidentally hit him when playing basktball...he almost wanted to kill me...hiax...seriously...and I duno what happen thought I really want to know...parted with Prem and him at 7 pm...

Went to Mac slack with Jia Feng and Wei Jie till 9.30 pm...nice chat...haha....long time never laugh dao...lols...I mean...old jokes that only we understand is cool! Hmm...then go back dinner...sleep...tuesday and wednesday work...lols...3 days lunch...all eat bread and biscuits...jia lat...since kana hit by Stupid SBS bus...memeory failure...zzz...saw the bus serveral times and drivers 2 times...tomorrow goign see doctor checkup...ROAR!

Wednesday...today...she is unhappy...I can tell even she did not say...what happen..really want to know...I know we miss each other...but...I really hope we can be as happy as well even we did not see each other...see each other by heart :) Wahahas! Dinner...now blogging...tomorrow goign JJ house>? LOL~~Will go..this 2 days off ma...hahas! k la...next week reopen school le..school fees 2.2k plus plus...lols...how? Dunno...

Added on after the phone talk for 2 hours with her: Why must see each other? If don't see really will cause a lot of unhappiness...really damn sad...maybe should try to find time...but then...is a heart whether I want to or not...how to survive semester 2...when it comes...unable to cope...what should I do...she and I is really one of a kind...maybe that is what make us together...if there is a way, there is a will...no matter what happens...I will not be blame her...I will just swallow, forgive and forget...XD... that is ME! True Love? Not sure...hahas...love goes on...

Conclusion: Want to and not have to....take the initiative, being decisive...love goes on....

No comments: