Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday

Ya, today is my birthday. Before I talk about this, I want to tell all readers that I did not update my blog on last friday is because I have to let my mother use the computer. So after that, it is very late ready so I did not update. Ok, let's back to topic. Today is my birthday and I recieved 5 wishing me happy birthday persons, one from sms and three from telling and one from comments of friendster. I also recieve one present from the person that the birthday day is as same as me. I also brought him one, don't know if he likes it. I still have 5more hours before the days ends. Still wating to see who will say "Happy Birthday" to me. I also have recieved 2 other presents from other people from other days before my birthday. Let's talk about school. Today when I went to school, only 7 people were present in my class, out of 35. I was so shocked. After recess, there was only 3 person in class. Today alot of people did not come because the periods on monday, their N levels have already past. But only one subject. F and N. But there are still many people who never come as our F and N teacher were absent. Ya, that is all I am going to say for today. Bye!

No comments: