Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"N" levels and life

August 31 to September 4, I did not update my blog because friday I also forgotten what I do, Saturday and sunday is weekends so I did not update blog because weekends I always go to my grandmother house. So readers, Forgotten to tell you all from the start , weekends I will not update my blog. Monday and tuesday are my 'N' levels so I did not update my blog. Today is the last paper for the week so I update my blog. The next paper will be in october. Monday is my mother tounge paper one and two. Paper one is composition and letter writing. I think I did ok only. 40? Paper two First two section easy compare to prelim but last to sections is more difficult compared to prelim. Tuesday is chinese listening comprehenion and social studies. Chinese listening comprehension I think I can score. Talking about social studies, i only studies chapter 3 and browse through chapter 2. I was hoping that chapter 3 will come out. There are 7 chapters, I only study 2 chapters so I have 2 out of 7 probability. After chinese listening comprehension, there are 4 hours and half intervals. I spent 2 hours going out with my friends and the rest the rest studying. So the times is up. I went to school, then when I reach school, the teacher say please go in to the hall. I was so nervous, my mind went blank, I just hope that chapter 3 will come out. So when the teacher say check the number of pages, I flip through slowly and wanted to see the SEQ come out is chapter three. Then, I see it, come out is chapter 3. I am so happy. yay, XD. I think can get 32 abv. Today english, paper one I think can just pass only. But paper two, it is so much easier than prelim. So I think I can pass my english this time. I only hope for a C5. Ya, that is all. Sai yo na ra!

No comments: