Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday again

Friday I did not update my blog because I was too lazy. Today, only 6 people come to school. Today no lesson so everybody did not come ma. I and my classmate was even talking to each other for about morning till recess? talk and talk. After recess, F and N, lol, everyone do not want to go to other class for F and N as all of us do not understand what she was teaching. And so we decided to go to cosmix. Haix, one more thing, today even one of my classmate, the most obedient one, get very good results, did not coem to school. Four years, first time she did not come. This is call? HISTORY. Yesterday I have my first shave of my mustache. Now it is clean, not quite use to it. Hiax, one of my my.... no, it is two of my friends got sick. One got sore eyes and one got flu and want to faint. Anyway, hope they will recover soon. Especially the one who got a flu. Hope she really recover. XD. And that is all I am going to say for today. Bye all!

No comments: