Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday le

It is thursday today, 4 more days to N levels. Still have nto start rivising, Am I looking for trouble? Yes. All my other friends and classmate has already start rivising or almost complete rivision but I am still slagging. Sianzzz, today, that friend of mine did not come, maybe is because today have rain, but I think this is not the reason. Today very unlucky, bus so many people, all of us were squeezing each other, then I was standing near the ez-link machine and suddenly the bus jerked. So my wrist holding the bar was unstable and turned. I hit the machine bottom and unattached the machine. Few moments later I attached it back. The uncle look at me but say nothing. So when I reached my stop, I faster went down. I was so scraed that I could not put the maachine back. Phew, scared me. That is all, bye readers. XD

No comments: