Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Never go school today

Ya, I today never go to school, in fact, I predicted that I will wake up late today from yesterday. Talking about yesterday, I did not update blog because I have no time. Yesterday, I regretted going to school because I actually from the morning, I knew I am late as I woke up at 6.45am. But I thought that there is F and N and maths lesson so I went to school because these two subjects their N levels papers have not past. unfortunately, I was so unlucky, both maths and F and N teachers did not come and some student even when back home at 11.30. Today, got alot of subjects like chemistry, physics...etc that the N levels paper also have not past, I was late and I did not go to school. I made a mistake. I should not go school yesterday and go today. I wake up late because I was too tired. Haix, today never go school, time also past so fast. Very stressed. how? Go school stressed, home also stressed. Haix. Sianzzz. Very frusrated now. AR!!!!! Ya, that is all I am going to say for today.

No comments: