Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally~~

The day I have been hunting for is finally here...YES...is the holidays...wohoho!! Let's start at Saturday! Well, I went to church and then go pathfinder at the afternoon...jon has been playing with my laptop whole day long till Pathfinder is over...lols...then went to dinner with them...I no eat! I go grandmother house eat ma...hahas! Then sunday...study loh...Sunday sleep till 2.30 pm...started studying at 4.30 pm...then till 5.30 pm father fetch me, mother and sister home...then 7 pm started studying...8 pm eat dinner I think? Then study till 3 am plus...so tired...*YAWNZ* Heng the exam starts at 12.30 pm...Monday woke up at 9 am? I think...hahas...then went to library...the moment find Yan Ping they all Helen asks me stats question liaos...Haix...went in for exam...see the question...lols? What is margin of ERROR? Ask jun jie and he speaks softly to me...but that is before the time starts...then cannot get anything...in the I got it myself...I last minute finish the paper...last few parts anyhow do...hahas! Hope can get A but think cant le... Then Jun Jie say I wrong...for some questions...in the go home check...I not wrong...lols...Then saw Jason (Secondary School de) in Koufu...chatted a while...and then buy food and eat...with poly friends...then go home loh...then think I did not study for Micro bahs...some how I spent my time playing games from 8.30 to 11.30 and dunno do what and sleep le...

Tuesday...no exam...Wednesday there was Micro exam the next day...hahas...study loh...study last tuesday actually but go through again...then Wednesday meet Sok Wai to go school...then meet dao...cause usually fail to meet...cause either one of us are late and we end up waiting in school...then go into exam hall...do exam also last minute finish~~ Some questions also anyhow do...hopeless get A...LOLS!! Sianz...2 A's gone in one week!! Then go home...eat...and started studying accounts...last Sunday and Monday study le...lols...today meet Sok Wai in school cause I was late...thought exam start at 9.30? LOLS...start at 9 am siahs!! And I was wondering why at 8.40 am so many people...Go in exam hall..come out quite a few theory questions!! I know alot did not study...after come out exams hall..all cursing theory questions...lols...I was liking it...don't know anyone would be like me...there this question...I was thinking for 5 minutes and heng I got it...9 marks...lols...Ok la...I think best among all exams liao...This one hope can get A...I want!!

Holidays!! Cannot stop saying it...I feel so relieved after exams!! My sick suddenly healed...lols...want go out with friends!! ROAR...especially sec school de la...and of coz...poly one cannot forget 2! Hahas...I think I shall post till here...hahas...HOLIDAYS!! GOGOGO!!!

No comments: