Saturday, August 08, 2009

Finally...

After one week, I blogged again...better than no update rite? LOLS...I changed my blog skin...and almost everything...lols....Exams are coming...and I have not start my rivison? Hows??? sianz...then get back the first project we do in HTML...B plus lehs..haix...10%...chiong so hard B plus...But I was shocked when the others get like B, C and D...haix...Then people say B leh...I say share point 35%...haix...hope will score for this...which we are currently doing...anyway...want to thx my HTML group memebers for putting in the effort also...hahas!!

Since you all have insists...I finally started to put in paragraph (TRIAL)....lols...Dunno nicer ma?? Hahas...very tired now loh...laster still need go church...hahas! O ya, I chnage the blog from like from 1030 pm to 1 am? So long right? Sianz....This week I also quite angry....cause sister promise she will not make messy, but each day is getting worse!! The house is getting more and more messy...I am really angry until!!!!!!! Haix....O ya, This week lesson also quite short...hahas!! Monday I was late for one hour for accounts lecture...lols...actually leesson start from 9 am to 11 am...I think 10.30 am release le...tuesday, stats lecture start from 10 am to 12 pm...but 11 am release le...wednesday standard de...Last Tutorial le....hahas..lesson is from 11 am to 1 am...but 12.40 am release...usually also at this time...Thusday...10 am to 1 pm actually..but only like presentation...11 am lesson finish...lols!! Then me, Sok Wai, Eddy, Yan Ping, Wan Hong, Ken Siew, Helen, Sofia and Falila go subway eat...lols...I am broke ><

Today, woke up at 7.20 am...prepare and want to go le...father say he fetch me...then I reached around 8.25 pm...hahas...saw Falila...today a handful of people wear red...hahas...I also!! XD...Then 10am lesson end...Micro Lecturer Sick...so lecture cancel, a revision one....then we go library do sharePoint...then 1.30 pm go for stats tutorial ma...Monday is national day...then 4 plus I, Sok Wai, Eddy and Hong Ming go eat lunch till 4.12 pm...then go find Falila which is 4th floor as Sok Wai misplace her calculator at Falila bag beside...Very brief ar...my blog...lazy to detailed...hahas...I know now is detailed enough liao...Then some how I reached home and 6 pm, then bath, eat, housework, do blog now post!! I will try to update more frequently...but, exams are coming...so maybe after august bah...hahas!! BB!!

No comments: