Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Haix, Sianz...

I am so sianz....yesterday wanted to blog de...but too tired...Let's me summarise for yesterday and at night I shall post today happenings again...Yesterday was is like time wastage...woke up at 10 am...still at grandma house...then some how use slack till 11 am...use come from then till 3 pm....then do some things at the same time....then dunno why suddenly 4 pm le...then go cut hair...the person say need wait for 45 minutes, serving 15 customers more...I waited from 4.30 pm till 5.15 pm...then? No one...sianz siah! I then wait till 6 pm...one person say you want cut hair ar? I was thinking of coz la, waited 1.5 hours and that was like 2 times more then what the shop say to me...the shop was going on promotion again...last time is $4.80...now $3.80...then hor....cut so fast...15 minutes...I still have to request him to cut my side thinner 3 times...I also ask him to cut the back also, but hor like side still ok but back is still so thick!! ROAR!! ZZZ!!! Furthermore, I ask him to cut my fringe a little, 60% gone!! Wa piang!! I ask my family is it last time I cut in front longer or this time infront longer....they say this time...I think is last time lehs....that means I must leave it alone for more then 3 months?!?! Wa lao...side and back so thick....how can? Don't understand the person underrstand english ma? Haix...wan little cut so much...wan thin cut thick?

Then I went to Shop & Save with sister as she was with all the while waiting to find grandma, aunt and mother...then mother say cut like never cut...grandmother say...you say short? I think still very long...aunt say..."Ok la, infront where got short..." Haixes....later go school see loh....hahas! Think I got to go from here...is 8 am!! Wohoho...BB!!

No comments: