Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesday and Today....

Reporting Results for tuesday about by hair...Most of my classmates say is nicer then I first time cut de leh? Why ar? I also dunno...wahahas! But I think when I first time cut le...when grow longer nicer then now...hope this one grows back to the original...well, should not be borther by it too much...haix...But hairstyle is an important feauture in terms of appearance...hahas...imagine I am botak...shock right? LOLS...I would not do that anyway...Tuesday, I went to school...then go through some stats questions in the lecture and go le...Effective Oral Communication 3 plus release le...fast right? Teacher just give back feedback about the ICA 3...she say our group like combine as one...can see us as one...hahas...so gd!! >.< Then hope can get A bah...or B+. Then after that do sharepoint...almost 90% complete...but is already 11 pm...That is the lastest I stay in school loh...then we walk to the gate where cars go in...it is lock...there is only one way...the long way...not SUBWAY...hahas! Then mother call me and ask where are you? I say waiting for bus...she say she want sleep ready...lols...Then I went home...eat dinner...1 am start doing sharepoint until 6am!! Tired loh...put this and that...father came back at 6am...So I quickly jump into bed and fake sleep...but later when he went out...my alarm rang 10 minutes later...and I went to switch it off and he say, don't play games until so late can? (In chinese) He added on, I buy computer is for you to study, not playing games...Haix...I kept silent...everytime accuse me...I am doing sharepoint loh...

Then today 9 am woke up...tired lehs...lie in bed till 9.30am...then go prepare...3 hours plus sleep lehs...sianz...then I reached Yio Chu Kang MRT at 10.57 am, after reached school about 11.15 am? I waiting for Sok Wai ma...Then we 12 plus pm finish lesson...We went down to buy some things to eat...but I never buy...hahas...come back...here Mr.Charlie talk about Exams...then he say Eddy and Jun Jie hairstyle not acceptable...then I asked mine lehs...he say ok...lols...Then we do share point from 1 pm...very slack loh...today 7 plus then done..dunno why? Yesterday already done 90%...hais...Then went home, bath...eat and use com...now blogging...Ok la...shall end here...here...here..

No comments: