Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday again...

So fast de lohs...Friday liaos....hmm, did not post for the past few days cause was busying studying mas...l0ls...Tuesday, study...Wednesday and Thursday...study POM...memorise the information memorise until I siao...hahas....Thusday I like never on the computer...hahas...then today look at paper...starting I was looking at the questions...looking around and saw people started to use pencil write and I also do that loh...poly so good right? Give you 10 minutes on reading the paper...just that cannot write on answer booklet, but can write on question booklet? LOLS...then in front of the table, still got individual bag hanging on the corner to put your valuables and pencil case. Then I see the questions again...hahas...a few questions not sure...Overall still ok bah...well, can get good marks...never say very good or excellent...hahas...one funny thing is that no one feel sad? LOLS...everyone like wa, A liao...lols...jj say to me he could score 90!! LOLS...if no mistakes las...hahas...

Then, o ya...morning...need to thanks Sok Wai for calling me...hahas...this time I was late...reached at 8.20 pm at shopping arcade...she say weather very hot ma...so she walk to shopping arcade...starting we still want put our Handphones in bag...lols...risky siahs...until we heard the announcement of the bag thing....XD...Then after the paper, we were walking and discussing the paper...hahas...then went to AMK hub about 11.30 am?...ate lunch at the sumo house from 12 pm to 1.30 pm pm...hahas...7 person...costing $46.10...inclusive of $3.02 GST...then go AMK the arcade from 1.40 pm I think...till 2.40 pm? LOLS...not sure lehs...forget liaos...play silent hill...2$ per game...lols...the person say must put 2 credits...I say ya...I put 2 ma...2 person...she say 2 credits one person...one credit minus $1...then I say not minus 2 mehs? Cause my card minus $4...lols...then the person say wait?! LOLS...bad service...then the person restart and waited awhile an can le...we spent like 25 minutes? LOLS...Nicole and jun jie play...then jun jie lose le..."die" in a way...and then after nicole need help and I play...lols...we top up like $10 and $6 is spent on this? But is fun las...hahas...but my hand blisters...shoot till pain...sweat some more...hahas...

After that, we went to QOI...lols...everyone bought a drink except me....hahas..WATER best...but thx all who offer me...lols...A-Li-KA-TO....Then we went our separate ways...and I follow YP, HM and JJ....hahas...all stay Hougang...but surprisingly, all take different buses...hahas...Then I reached home about 3.48 pm? Hahas...Then pack things...here and there...till 4.30 pm...then mother came back...then I bath...and DILY-DALY...5.45 pm I bath and 6 pm we go to Aunt's house and eat dinner....about 9 pm...went home...hahas...father fetch...then come back use com...Ok la...that is all for this week...hope next week the 3 paper would be killer one...hahas....may not be blogging till next Thursday...cause exams ma...OK bah...say until here...XD

No comments: