Monday, August 31, 2009

Updates...

Well, back here again...I want to talk about Friday first...well...nothing much actually...whole day stay at home...playing games...lols...play quite a few dota matches...with sec school friends...jon...then FB...then wanted to go AMK hub but in the nd never go...wanted to go Aunt's house to prat ice song service for the next day but never go...cause she say she was too tired...and we go AMK hub is actually want to meet Aunt and Aunt's mother...then rejected 2 person when they asked for help...so sad...timing was too pack...cause at first wanted to go Aunt's house practice that song service but didn't ma...so I rejected one of them before I know Aunt say she was too tired...the other one...dunno how to explain...anyway...pls forgive me for not helping u 2...so ps and sorry!! T.T. Then I think as usual...eat and sleep? LOLS...then Saturday went to church...afternoon went back to grandma house, cause no have pathfinder meeting and tim go out...jon never come...then night come back for crusade...I have a duty on usher...then went home...Sunday, went back home...bring shirt for singing at the church for the crusade program...of cause in group...not possible to solo. Then went to grassroot club for my Aunt's child being a full month baby...then eat...then because of rush...need to go back church quickly for the singing...hahas...then went back...play dota ownself till 3.45am....

Meeting Eugene to go NYP gym at 10 am...I today 9.57 am wake up...lols...sms him and inform him...he reaching soon that time...lols...then in the end I 10.50 am reach...do till 12 pm...meet a friend to go back Canberra Secondary School (My Secondary school. Then saw jia feng...on the way out...one semester no see him and saw him in the holidays...he was having exam...then my friend went to my house...I bath, change, take bus and mrt to secondary school...hahas!! Saw my classmates...2 of them...one of them from NYP saw me b4...the other one did not...then she eyes when wide open...lols...thiking who I was? LOLS...Shocked dao...hahas...Teachers also...one funny thing is that all say same thing..."Hey, you look better"..."How you lose weight?"...And one sad thing is that my form teacher is leaving this year and maths teacher already left...and...only 3 out of 38 students come in my class...3 including me...the my friend is from another sec 5 class de...Then we went to canteen...hahas! No food...then went to KFC at Sun Plaza...with Yi Wen and Tabitha...hope did not spell wrong...then go home at about 5.30pm....

Go home...same old situation...messy...then pack and nag...lols...cause everyday do same thing sian diao ma...then mother say can stop nagging?? Then I want to pack sister bag...at first I told her to pack herself...lols...after that I check...inside...got chips...paper is still so messy!! I take out and scold her and nag...pack halfway...mother say can stop nagging?? You don't want pack then forget it?!?!...I was so angry and so I dump everything into sister bag...since she want it like this...the chips is still there...I wonder how long she want keep it there?? Hmm...no idea...anyways...HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!! End.

No comments: