Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Another day.....

Hm...1...2...3...o ya...hi readers! I am here again...well, I was counting today is which day of my holidays....XD...From my calculations....today should be the fifth day le...lols...so fast rite? Sian diao...did not do anything significant...sianz....today woke up at 2 pm...XD...slept at 5 am lehs..only sleep for 9 hours...not much la. Then use computer loh...then eat lunch...after that play dota matches with jon...then father buy India rojak back for tea break...anyway...I just had MacDonald for lunch 2 hours ago? LOLS...mother also got cook...but of cause eat mac's la...then I and sis eat mac's mother eat what she cooks...then after that I give mother some of my burger and one sip of the milo...then I eat some of the food she cook loh...Ok...back to the rojak I eat...I treat that as dinner anyway...my mother food suppose to be treated as dinner since lunch was substitute by mac's....lols...So here is the problem...my mother was complaining that she spent so much time cooking and no one eats...she added on that next time she no wan cook liao...haix...she was so hungry and shouted here there...LOLS...buay da han =.=...

Now is still hearing her nagging sister...and scolding her...almost want to beat her liao...every time also I stop mother when mother beat my sister till very jia lat...I now also want to stop her liao but every time sister no wan listen to me and pack her bag...haix...Maybe I will help bah...lols...Ok la...that is all for today bah...LOLS...BB!!

No comments: