Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Again....

Again? See title? Hahas...? Y?? LOLs...you want to know y? Ok...because its stay at home again just like last week and last last week....zzz...sianz...actually today woke up at 12 am want to go GYM de...then go do small "business" then go back bed lie till 12.25 am...lols...sianz...tired...and then do housework loh...pack mother bed...keep clothes, pack clothes...fold clothes of mine and dad's...then hang the wash one up....then clean table...then help sister iron her uniform...phew...tired. Then I see my phone...got a miss call...sian la...who called?? Mother cancel called ID I pek chek siah...don't know who call...then I called father and he say he at downstairs le... and never call me, then I called Jf he also say he never call? Who else? Izzit her? LOLs...if u see this u should know who u r...sorry, but I can't hear...Then today use computer and play maple whole day which did not train even 20%...do not know why...lols.....sianz...bored....Then eat lunch...then dinner...almost the same thing...different add on's though....hahas! O ya, I bath le then eat dinner then now msning with friends...haix...see...so short...think that is all le...BB!!

No comments: