Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tired....

Very tired...lols...Monday to Friday so late sleep...Sunday want to sleep more...lols, granmother called me wake up at 11.30am..say want to go OG le. Haix...then use computer and then they go first le...Granmother, Aunt, Mother and Sister...then I lend my uncle use computer lo since his computer spoil...Then we go Sim Lim together and then after 45 minnutes like we go OG and shop. O ya, my uncle use com till 5am...lols...and he woke up earlier then me? I sleep from 2 am...tired..YAWNZz...ok..back to OG and then we saw this shirt and uncle bought it for me...just nice...I need a white shirt...and he bought 2 since 2 for $50...hehe...wrinkle free lehs...he bought a pink one though...and then find Aunt they all and continue shop and we go eat loh...begetarian food...nice! Then the shop is KOPITIAM de but cannot use the KOPITIAM card...hahas...so funny...then we want to walk to bustop ma...then we saw a 56 and uncle say not enough time de la and then I run...like flash...hahas...jkjk...but I did run fast though and held the bus...hahas...before the door closes...then my mother say actually she want run de then see I run...hahas...even I and uncle just now want go OG there we run for the bus by going to the next bus stop it will stop...lols...

Ok...talk about tomorrow, going out witth by 7 clique...hahas...last member got ome...RARE...hope she stick to us...hehes...Sentosa lehs...12 pm meet at harbour front, tell YP meet and Serangoon no wan...haix...I in my life dunno go how many times Sentosa...honestly, one time...lols. Then hor, Yp say she go twice...I also don't know what to bring lehs...sianz...short pants long pants? No container to contain the shower form and shampoo...lols..then GYM...from 10 am meet do till 12 pm...12 pm meet them? Light speed ar? Hahas....think no go GYM le...lols...tomorrow no go...Eugene will be doing his 6 times in GYM and I only went 3...hahas...nvm la...sorry Eugene ><...always PS u...hahas...then ok bah...think that's all...B!

No comments: