Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Stay at home day...lols...

Well, today is "stay at home day" simply because I whole day stay at home...hahas! Then today woke up at 2 pm..haha!! And when I want sleep more..sister call my HP and woke me up...so I on silent and want to sleep and she call again...lols...Then she beat me...lols...KNS loh...holiday want sleep more also cannot...ZZZ!!! Then father ask me I yesterday do security guard ar? LOLS...Hiax, anyways...sister KNS de loh...got so many times di xiao me no time do homework or pack de house...she instead do the opposite...dun do homework and mess up the house! Sianz!! I woke up still have to pack...then do some housework...then eat lunch...then play dota for a round by my own self...lose again..lols...

Just now around 7 pm like that chatted with MEI...long time no chat le...hahas...I met her 2 years ago when she and I was still playing maple...lols...Sec 4 siahs...hahas! Then we talk and add msn and talk loh...so fast she is no 16...hahas! She is a Malaysian though...so only way to see is by webcaming...hahas! Then after that we talk about 1 one hour I think then I go bath and eat dinner...and I think that is all for today...Actually Monday want go GYM de but did not go...sianz...cause I at grandma house then want meet Eugene at 10 am...but I woke at at 9.51 am...Eugene also never go cause he was tired...then I went home and went out with Secondary School Clique...Tomorrow go out with Eugene..hahas! Go where? Go GYM loh...one week never go liao...last time go is last Wednesday...sianz...Ok la...that is really all le...hahas...BB!!

No comments: