Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bored....

Hahas...very sianz....everytime Tuesday also no go out...lols...so today post also will be short.......=) Let you readers eyes rest...not like yesterday...lols...long dao~~~Ok, slept at 5.45 am yesterday, I know I say want to sleep early...but everytime also fail de...hahas! Then woke up at 2.45 am loh..9 hours...still ok bah...today definitely sleep earlier then yesterday...cannot 5 am plus liao la...hahas...maybe 2 am? LOLS!! Then do housework...mother's bed is alwyas so messy...zzz!! Then cook water...father came back...and ask want eat fried noodles? I
say mother got bring back vegetable rice...and he say ok...then you want eat that? And I answered yes...so eat loh...last Thursday de siahs!! The vegetables is sour when I ate eat...so throw the vegetables away...then I eat bread with spaghetti sauce which is last week de..btw, all I did a reheat before consuming them...hahas...and before I reheat and eat...I clean my shoes...since is so dirty after Pulau Ubin trip...and father teach me use the soap...and he bring me laundry powder...o well, is cleaner..hahas...sand smell better...as in I did go and smell it...just that use "soap" of cause will smell nicer de ma...

After that, wash and hang 2 sets of clothes since operating the washing machine for 2 times...and then use computer...FB, then maple...then night le...dinner...watch Tv...usual la...nothing much...o ya, got belated Birthday message from my ex-neighbour...hahas!! Then I think we meeting out this Friday...o well, logn time no see her liao...haix...then meet loh...and tomorrow I must go GYM, so long never go...last time go is Friday lehs...then after that need dif my chem notes and teach tim and his friend and also my friend now named Ah Wei...so long never study liao...one year liao...I also no confidence teach...later teach wrong...hahas...sianz...ok la....B!

No comments: