Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday...wohohos!

Still in holiday mood...XD...slept at 5 am and woke up at 12.22 pm today...lols...sian la...never go GYM one week liao...weakenening....10 am meet Eugene one loh...though he never say but last time we agree every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday de...then three weeks till now should do 8 times le...I only do 3 times...sad la....then saw his sms sent on 10.57 am...haixes...so ps!! Then meet friends at 1 pm de...in the end I went there at 1.40 pm and she came at 2 plus and we go eat lunch...lols...then one came at 3.44 pm and the last one came at 4 pm...hahas...then we go shop shop loh...and then the last 2 eat at food junction then we go play arcade...then cam whore and go home around 7 pm bah...hahas...reach home about 7.30 pm...hahas!!

Tomorrow maybe I wan go GYM myself...lols...cause so long no go le and sian la...tomorrow squash 6 pm - 8 pm lehs...and also tomorrow my birthday siahs and I got one secondary school close friend (Jia Feng) also the same day as me...must wish him....hahas...XD...then JJ (Jun Jie) (Secondary School de) ask me want go watch movie (Gamer) on friday morning...and Prem...dunno if Wei Jie and Jia Feng going...hahas...ya...I think that is all...So long! Readers!

No comments: