Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thusday loh!!

Now I realise I blogger has no longer that problem and is fixed and I just found out today...WOLS...hahas! Today very exciting...it maybe long...be prepare!! Wahaha!! Sianz...is the fourth day and I did not go GYM even once...worse...haix...I doubt I am going tomorrow...just don't knwo why? And I think I going out with my ex-neighbour...Why I can't hear my alarm?? LOLS!! Izzit spoilt? Then Eddy called me at 10.48 am and I woke up...lols!! Immediately...sianzz...phone ring can hear....alarm can't...diao...then he say he at Woodlands...I say I just woke up and he say he wait for me...faster...then I say never mind le...you go first bah...haix...sianz...everytime not late then is cannot meet dao....or BOTH!!

Then I do housework...rush...prepare and go out around 11.30 am...then take bus...call Hong Ming...he say he at MRT...reaching in like 10 plus minutes...he say reach le call me...I say I think he will reach first...then he say he call Yan Ping they all loh...then I called Sok Wai...tio kap...hahas! Her phone always like that de...Then later when I reach the 2nd last stop before I alight the bus...Sok Wai call and ask where me...I say I at bus...and she say ok loh...meet them later...O ya...before that Jun Jie at home call me say where I am...all of us reach le...then I feel so guilty...Pian Wo!! ROAR!!

Then I take MRT...reach Dougby Ghaut about 12.07 pm ask Yan Ping which line exit walk cause got 2...red and purple...she say don't know lehs? You at where? I say I see this Fashion and she say...huh? Very far lehs... then she say wait arh and she passed the phone to Sok Wai...then I asked her which line de exit? She say purple de...I say ok...then she say what bubble tea shop, go up escalator and I say O.o...I know where le...hahas! Then she say ok...meet at Pizza hut! I say ok and hang off...

Then Reach there...see them eating le...then I want walk in the person say how many person? I say I got friends inside le and I go in loh...then Yan Ping say she and all of the others order the same student meal and so I order the same thing loh, they also order don't know what platter...Eddy order 3 extra drumlets... then the the meal got one coke...haix forget to change...one personal pan pizza and a soup...hahas...I come later also eat faster then Hong Ming!! He want enjoy ma...wahahahs! Then I shoot people all the way...my clique la...joke around...lols! so funny...Laugh until...Numb.....lols!! After that we walk walk and...go play Arcade...lols! We play loh...play the screen come out and you touch...$2 siahs...4 tokens...so ex de....Bishan de only 2 tokens...hahas! ALL macines much cheaper...but Get Rank D for both songs....then play basket ball...wohoho!! Broke high score liao...533 points...first time so high...I and Sok Wai throw...throw untill my hand numb...lols! This one lower ma..easier...XD...

Then I play one fighting game...then I kill one computer and Eddy come play...actually thought of losing but I win...lols! Then Hong Ming come...close siahs...but lose to him...he always good in this type of fighting games de...lols!! Yan Ping and Jun Jie also play the house of the dead...O ya...we play one soccer table de...I just turn the things a few times...and then score 4/1 liao...3 tokens? Kidding siahs...so wasted...anwyay...we go out today is because to celebrate Jun Jie's birthday!!! Wohoho!! Be-Early one...since he september 26 not free cause got chalet...Then after that we gave Jun Jie present and go see Yan Ping off since she need go home....ask her why? She say personal matters...saddy!! ><...hahas!! Why no wan say...Eddy sad le ask him why also no want say...yesterday loh....O ya...before Yan Ping go..we take photos for the day...hahas!! That was about till 3.40 pm?

After that we go shop till 4 plus...then we go in one shop and Jun Jie so funny...want walk in cashier..don't know why...then the sales person say execuse me twice and Jun Jie say arh? O.o..sorry...hahas!! Anything I can help? Asked the sales person and Jun Jie say no...hahas! Then I say rubiks cube...not the real brand but smooth lehs...and I slove on the spot around 1 minute plus...hahas!! Then we go toilet and I, JJ and Hong Ming want scare Sok Wai since we come out earlier...then each stand in each corner...lols...then she come out...never scare dao and say halo...hahas...

After that we go loh...JJ and Hong Ming go purple line as they want go home ma...Me, Eddy and Sok Wai take red line since Eddy want go home..I want go home change clothes and go squash...then Sok Wai go school wait me loh...then I went back...change clothes le...father came back and say go where? I say go squash...he say no want bath? I say no want..lols..I say later sweat...then I ask mother where my Perfume? She say you buy de arh..cause new one still at her there..haix...my birthday Present siah...then later heard she talk so loud...then I hack care and spray with mist with the old one...left a little liao...

Then wear shoes le...father come out and say no want bath? LOLS!! Sianz...he say go bath la...gogogo...go out so long...never bath....then bo bian...bath loh...come out...made 2 pieces of bread with otah...ZZZ!! Tell me eat...I reject...he say give face lehs and so I eat loh...sianz...then later he say go le...and he talk and talk...ZZZ!!! Sianz...say what bath liao more refresh...eat liao more energy...ok la...eat liao more energy...not hungry....haix...bath...waste water..after squash also sweat! ZZZ!!! Sian diao...then go squash so fun...here and there play game...Coach tell us pratice...then I meet new person call Yu Jun...hahas! Then later I and Sok Wai play...

Play halfway...I say I teach her surf...lols! Here comes...I say ok...position legs properly...then racquet up...ok...and she start swinging...lols...I say Stop...lols...and she bang! Bo bian...Racquet hit dao Lips and my teeth...not shaky...but start bleeding...not only teeth...got blood...my lips got one whole...deep cut inside...haix...10 minutes for the blood to stop bleeding...coach see le also tell me wash...then Sok Wai ask ok ma...then she feel so guilty...lols! Anyways...thanks Sok Wai for your care...hahas! Scare parents see only...lols! Then she keep asking...ok ma? I am ok...XD....and she tell me use warm water with salt...JJ also...zzz...use salt rub on wound some more...anyway...I no want try at first...but now ok bah...later I try...swollen....liao...T.T...


One more thing...you all know Si Xuan...lols...long ago I post about her before...she keep hiting me de...lols!! She before that use the squash ball throw me....2 times somemore...then coach ask her at the start of the tarining why she never come...she say got attachment...then she say at CGH (Changi General Hospital)...hahas! Main thing is that "wa"....I say...and I continue who attach with u? She say you la...lols!! Siao liao....during training also say...after squash le Sok Wai ask whose your stead cause Si Xuan say she have...she say you don't know mehs? You know de...Sok Wai say who? He la...( Si Xuan Pointing me)...wa piang? When siah? I blur diao...after that she ask me joke and I can't answer and she scold me Kam Gong...lols...later I ask her question and I scold her back...hahas!! Shoot her all the way till MRT...SHIOK...

Went home le....Tell parents see my mouth...Mum only BTW...then she say why...O.o...I hit myself...use racquest...hahas!! Anyway...now quit ok le...I think this is the longest post liao...hahas!! Ok la...BB!!

No comments: