Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wohoho!! Saturday...lols!

Well...3 weeks liao...since holiday start...tomorrow is the 4th!! Wa piang...the time Damn fast de loh...please...can don't so fast...I don't feel like going back to the tutorials and lecture days...lols...slacking...hahas! Today arh...sianz la...yesterday slept at 5 am...today woke up at 9 am...late liao loh...still wear formal...go out at 10.17 am...then reach church at 11 am....ZZZ!! Normally half an hour will reach...today raining...then still JAM....haix...Thank God reach dao the bus stop rain become smaller...reach church le...they already start singing...sing half way for the first song only siah....haix...its been a long time since I been so late and miss my duty...so embarrassing...and sad...Then after that sermon, lunch and practice song loh...for the Christmas carolling...tell you all again if you all forget...I sing bass...lols!! Then Theresa ask me want go Pulau Ubin tomorrow to cycle? LOLS...See See plan de...she ask me in the morning but I say no want cause no clothes...then I also told Theresa don't want...in the end Linus tell me go...lols...then I reconsider...then he say he bring clothes for me...

Went home...ask mother say can go ma? She say want go go loh...so song? LOLS...then I tell Linus loh...and he say "sweet" LOLS!!....so tomorrow I and some of the church members go Pulau Ubin cycle...hahas! Long time no cycle later forget...ok la...I think that is so much for today...BB!!

No comments: