Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friday and Saturday...

Well, I did not post on friday casue I went out, later talk about that...anyway...sianz...I want to post everyday de...but miss one day...haix...hope next week can...ok...let's talk about friday first. I slept at like 5 am? Then I woke up at 1.40 pm...hahas...then see sms from Eugene ask where I am cause was suppose to meet him at 10 am for GYM...but again like last friday, sister was at home and no one take care of her so I need stay and tell Eugene I have to take care of sister loh...anyway...it was 1 plus pm and I think he went back le...next week she start school le and no one is at home...yay! Then I play maple loh...from 2 pm till 4 pm...got 2x cannot find map...lols...after 4 pm find a map of own...hahas...train faster then 2x...what is this?

Then continue play till 6 pm and Zi Le sms me ask me want to go to Jurong ma? I say I not sure and then Linus sms me...lols...actually they ask me few days ago and Zi Le already sms me at 2.58 pm...say want meet at 6 pm ma...lols...in the end I say I late ma...so she eat with Eugene then I decided to go and we meet at 7 pm and train just nice come...hahas...then reach Jurong about 7.40 pm and I eat loh...eat the Nasi Lemak $2 then talk and wait Theresa come....then Theresa eat...then after finish and we walk pass a Kueh stall and I buy 3...and I eat one and full le...Theresa and Zi Le buy 1 drink each...Then we reach Jurong about 8.30 pm, start at 7.30 pm siah, 9 pm end...hahas, go for half an hour, then later refreshment I eat a bread, starting still thinking want eat ma...hahas.

Then We go back and walk with Mei Fong this time and talk lame jokes...then take MRT and Mei fong take another train...I, Thheresa and Zi le take one train, then Theresa alight first, then Zi Le was playing my Handphone..hahas...we also slove a EXTREME sudoku together...then reach home gove mother and sister the 2 kueh and share at saturday morning...lols...then I still play maple till 3.30 am just to level...lols...feel like stupid...haix...then sleep loh...

This morning woke up at 8 am...hahas...actually 7.44 am but slack at bed...very tired..my black eye rings are WORSE...sianz le la!! Then went church loh, father lobang...reach about 10.20 am...lols...sianz...so late...then lunch...then DOTA...guide by Tim at first and Jon...then later Tim go dunno where and I almost lose and he take over and win...lols...Then go Pathfinder...induction for New Members...welcome!! Suddenly EMO awhile, not sure if it is EMO though, but almost cry, heng never...lols...Then sundown worship...lols...dinner heng I take less rice...cause I take vegetables le become one moutain...hahas...so much!! Ok la, eat more no harm >.<

Then go home...use Facebook awhile and then Timothy ask me Dota...then I play loh...but then hor, internet lag...plus play new mode...and lose loh in the end...haix...kana scolded by two of them, one scold me suck one say until I sibei jia lat...haix...I know...but then also say I ALT TAB...lols...seriously, I did not even once...it is really lag...haix...anyways...I think and think...we are brothers after all...we will overcome all trivial matters in split seconds...hahas...I won't let this affect our relation though...but I admit I feel sad...today Saturday...o ya, welcome Jon too!! After one month he finally came to church...hahas...come more!! GOGOGO!! Ok la, I think I post till here...Till Then!

No comments: