Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday...hehe...get to post!

Shiok, I get to post..so late le..hahas...2.36 am...later still need go to church wors...then sing song for song service...backup singer (Not the person never come you go sing...it's just standing beside and not centre...lols...still need sing). Then slept at 5.22 am yesterday...l0ls...tired. Then woke up at 12 pm...do some housework...quarrel with sister...haix...cause of the pizza thing...yesterday actually want eat de...got 3 pieces left...I and mother want share one...then never eat dao cause too late...then also have one chicken wing...this morning woke up...2 pizzas in sister stomach liao...so I say her loh and she talk back...eat eat la...no need so calculative...the problem here is...not calculative...is when eat must think of others de ma...so selfish...haix...then left one pizza, one bite...dunno who bite de so I give mother loh...and then just now when she come back she say she bite one mouth...then the chicken wing also she eat diao...lols!! Suan liao....

Back to today, I do housework le...father bought lunch for me and sister...then we eat...then I use computer. Then mother came back and I use till 4.30 pm and go bath...cause go GYM with Eugene. Weak liao...yesterday do..today not much strength...after GYM came back bath and want go out with Jia Feng, Jun Jie, Wei Jie and Prem (Secondary School clique)....at AMK hub...JJ, Prem and Jf meet first...then I later then meet them, wj later...then me...then Prem and Jf go eat...but jf no eat cause he eat at home...then we reach AMK hub...want see movie which is already planned few days back...and I starting no want watch de....cause 9.50 pm start...11.30 pm end...haix...so late....but then since I went le...plus all the psy-coing of them...watch loh...and I found out Wj and JJ work there...we even got free drinks and some free food...some of them need pay...lols...

Then the show ok la...but violent and some "dirty" scenes...lols...you can watch too...F.Y.I...this is the 6th movie I watch in my whole life...lols...rarely go watch de la...hahas! Then after movie take some photos loh...JJ like reluctant de...sad...then we take only 6 photos...hahas...we even ask people to take for us...for the last photo...before that stand outside MRT want ask people but like don't dare ask...then I say go toilet take loh...hahas...then take one...then go home...ya...that is all...12 pm reach home...mother never scold...just nag...say huh? Break Sabbath le and still watch movie...lols...ok la...really end le...hahas...END.

No comments: