Monday, September 14, 2009

Eee, lie!!

Wahahas...look at the title...Wo bei PIAN...means I was bluffed in English...haix...I hate liers...ROAR!! Big lies or small lies...but I realise one thing...I do not hate San Yi de huang Yan (Kind lies)...or lying because of certain purposes that is good...because of today...hehes...I was bluffed by some of poly Clique de people...lols...some of the lie I already know the truth before I go find out and some of them I do not know and after whole trip then I found out the truth...hahas...no details about the lies...hahas...or else sibei long and no purpose...XD. Then O ya, one thing I can say that I did not go Sentosa and they have no intention de...lols...if I going wear short pants and bring jeans then I will carry heavy bag liao...or maybe not...cause they want throw me in water in VIVO CITY??? LOLS!! Heng I asked them what they wear and after much consideration I wear jeans even going Sentosa...PHEW...heng no throw...but I still bring tower and a shirt siahs...eee, waste energy...hahas...

Talk about the trip bah...I meet Yan Ping and her friend Berlinda first cause I was told the rest have not reached yet...lols...then we walked around and Sok Wai called me...asked me where I am and I say I with Yan Ping they all loh...then she say want meet where and Yan Ping say Harbour Front centre...starting we walk around and deciding what to eat and walk to Kopitiam, then MAC's and then Yan Ping they why don't go Pizza Hut...hahas...and we walk and saw the rest of the five of them there...Jun Jie, Eddy, Sok Wai, Hong Ming and Wan Hong...hahas...then we want eat Pizza hut ma, but no place and if have is only outisde or else need wait 15 minutes and so we no want and walk to Subway but no place also lehs and so we go eat Ramen Ten in the end...take few photos with my phone and Yan Ping camera...

After we eat finish...lols...time to pay bill $64.50 and we so funny...hahas...want to take out money individually to pay on our own de and combine...then Hong Ming got a $50 note and we decided to use his and give him our money after adding $14.50 to the $50...lols...shortage....we walk out of the shop and start dicussing...hehes...then the Manager told us that after GST...one set meal cost how much...and One set sushi cost how much and tell us calculate and in the end we walk off...hahas...cause we settle le...Jun Jie pay Hong Ming more!! LOLS...then at that time I still did not know we are not going to Sentosa...lols...Sok Wai told us because all of us wearing jeans...lols...then we go play Arcade...top up $22, got bonus become $25, scratch two cards and get 1$ bonus dollar each and so got $27...hahas! Then we play and I dance PARA PARA...lols..first tim fail...later pass le...B...XD...I did not hit dao the censor the first time ma...

Then later few members gone missing...lols...then we walk out and look for shade and take some photos...later...here comes the main part of the day...we saw this person doing pull up and it was fake...hahas...statue ma...I also talk lame joke about this...then later I run and catch Hong Ming...lols...and Yan Ping say eh, cannot run there and catch me back then tell me close my eye...then I say ok loh...but I opened and look opposite direction...then when they say ok...took quite long for me to notice why some of them gone after Arcade...then they sing birthday Song for me with candle on a cake and tell me made wish...and a present!! LOLS....Touched liao la...Secondary School Friends also no have...maybe only Poly will do this bah...hahas!! Really thanks you guys!! and girls!! (Don't say I biased only say guys...lols)

Then I eat the cake liao take pictures liao and they we go in the building and they eat Desert and I start my Camwhoring..but caputure little photos...lols...then we go walk around then go in the shop where you can made teddy bear de and then walk out then go see clothes...then Jun Jie buy a belt siahs...hahas...the belt from 30 plus beomce 5 dollars and the jeans 100 plus become 10 dollars...hahas...but I no buy...lols...then we go home loh...ya...that's all for the day...then went home and ope n the present...O.o...nice! I like it! A T-shirt!! XD

Ok...here is my xin li hua (Words that come out from the bottom of my heart)...Morning take to Ang Mo Kio MRT to Bishan MRT...then take circle line to Serangoon then take to Harbour Front...which is Yan Ping way...then never use Jun Jie way, slower to reach Purple line but faster to reach Harbour front...which is taking to Dhouby Ghaut From Ang Mo Kio then from there to Harbour Front...but I did gain knowledge about purple line and Thank You for giving me the chance to take circle line cause I may not go there again...hahas...unless me and you all go loh...or with friends..hahas...Family>? LOLS..Then I will not hate you all of cause...lie to me to prepare my birthday to give me a surprise...hate for what...no lie no surprise...XD...A very good surprise though and I was rather slow...the cake is really nice...hahas...long time never celebrate dao so Kai Sing with friends le...XD...Thanks You guys and girls...loads!! and LOTS! THANK YOU!!

No comments: