Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday....a happy one....

Today very tired, for friday, saturday and sunday I sleep only like less then 8 hours a day siah...sian diao...friday 6 hours, saturday sleep 3 hours, Sunday also only sleep 6 hours...sianz...black eye ring is getting heavier...heng I got put tea bag to reduce it a little but then I sleep so late everytime...useless liao...today must sleep early...hahas!! Then today morning woke up by my mother at 9.45 am...yesterday still say 6.30 am must wake up...lols...she woke up at 9 am...cause grandmother say 10 am must go see granfather ma...but when mother call grandmother...grandmother say aunt and uncle still sleeping....so shift the meeting time till later...

Then I prepare and we leave house at 10.35 am...lols...one coincidence is that when I call aunt and pass it to mother at Yio Chu Kang station...we are broading the same train as them (Grandmother, Aunt and uncle) cause Aunt ask mother where she is and she say Yio Chu Kang and then Aunt say thay also...hahas! Then we alight the same stop and meet at Jurong east...then from there we went to Joo Koon...then we take bus 172 to the garden of memories and see grandfather...then about 50 minutes we go le...its been 7 years since grandfather go off...long time...

After that we go back to Jurong Point and eat at Soup Restaurant<--(Click to enter website) and eat the Samsui Ginger Chicken which is so tender and nice! It is the signature dish and the first dish we eat...hahas...the othe Aunt treat...hahas! It also has the olive oil fried rice that comes with it....then I thought the rice is for that dish only....then I eat finish all...then my Aunt say you eat so fast? Still got other dish and I was like...ARHG!!...nvm...hahas! Then second dish is fried vension with ginger and and spring onion, the vension is soft and not hard at all, chew like beef though...this dish is one of the popular dish and comes with a promotion...so it cost one dollar...original is $11.80...to get this promotion...you need to order the Samsui Ginger Chicken or set menu...there are also other popular dishes but cannot eat cause seafood (Fish with fin and scale can)...pork...lols...those who know me should know why I can't eat those...third is fish slices...normally I don't like to eat fish cause of the smell except fishcakes andfishballs which no have it...this fish they cook I still eat...no smell at all...nice! Btw...no smell is the fish smell which I don't like...not the dish no aroma...the fish is fresh! Fourth dish is tapioca leaves...this one ar...hmm...easy too chew..not like outside de...very hard sometime...plus the sauce...it looks simple but it taste very good...Lastly is the tofu...which is nice! Hahas...lazy descibe liaos....

When paying money...lols...I see only 2 digits and I think, so cheap?!?!...then miss a one infront...cause Aunt hand cover...130 plus bah...hahas! Ok bah...10 person...starting I think is expensive...but if you compare to crystal jade hor...10 person 100 plus quite ok le...after that some of them go toilet, some went outside and stand there chat...then I go see sandals...Teva de...very nice lehs!! $99.90...lols...the other one 50 plus dollars...good quality but too expensive...thn I see levise de...20 plus...want buy de...but did not...went outside loh...then all gone! LOLS...call...and they say they downstairs...so I meet them loh...after they see mooncake awhile le...we go john little...hahas!

Today promotion again...got lucky draw if you spent $50 and got $12 off if you spent $60 and above...so must buy $62 loh...after they buy le...plus my perfume...mother brought for me...><....got the lucky draw and off $12 cause total around $65 bah...then go draw...$10 voucher...must use today cause last day liao...then in the end I saw this hoodie and I buy...lols...first hoodie ever! Dark green no design...cheap siahs...$18...then brought 3 t shirt's...and consider here and there...then buy...one light green which I see le and like it...hahas...then one white and another also white...all cost $29.90...but 2 of them surfer rider de offer to $15 and Criss Cross de 15% off...then uncle say faster...cause lucky dip is limited...so aunt pay for me first cause she got card which is 5% off more...hahas! Then faster lucky dip and take $10 again...hahas!! Sweet! Minimum get is $5...got people win $50...lols! Then buy Famous Amos cookie at there...packet de...2 for $11...340 grams de...Good! so good siahs...$108 become $52...haven 5% off...for one hoodie and 3 T-shirt...XD!! Then 6 pm plus liao...john little so small can shop from 3 pm to 6 pm plus...hahas!

Then go buy curry puffs...then go NTUC...then 7 plus all of us want go home le...saw ananas cafe...chicken rice $1.50...lols...long time never see liao...and chicken cutlet rice...$1.80...cheap right? The quantity also alot...hahas! Then Grandmother bought 3 packets and Mother brought 2...cause she share with sister...then go home...reach about 9 pm...7.30 pm we go off siahs...so long...haix...then eat the chicken rice...not bad! Before that bath and use computer loh...now blogging...well...I think I got what I want today...hahas! Then left sandals loh...maybe need one more pair of shoes? Cause the Pulau Ubin Trip make my converse the sneakers so dirty...sad...and I think that's it...T-shirt is so sufficient...hahas! Ok...sign off...Lorenzo Yap...

No comments: