Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday...XD

Finall, I did it...post in 7 days...wohoho!! Haha, but I think the next few weeks also difficult la...hahas...schooling days...worse...one week maybe post once or twice only...hahas! Ok, sleep at 3 am today...then woke up at 6.15 am like that cause uncle say he want use his computer as he computer spoil ma...then I say ok loh...then I never sleep le...cause I have the tendency to wake up and don't sleep le unless I am very tired...hahas! Anyway, I am meeting timothy and Theresa cause want to go Pulau Ubin cycle ma...at 8 am...then I slack around then prepare till 7.45 am and wear shoes want go le...uncle tell me Timothy msn me as he was using my laptop...then Tim say he going to be late...so I say ok loh...I meet 8.30 am like that...

Actually starting they ask me go Bishan de then want take 59 at interchange de...then my mother and uncle say got pass by TPY...so I no need take MRT to Bishan then take bus 59...so I ask Timothy come TPY loh...hahas...then mother go with me and then bring 3 of us to the 59 bus stop...lols...when we reach there...we see the board no 59...then scare us (Me and Tim)...lols...like tio pian...hahas...then Theresa say you never hear what I say? It is behind...lols...double sided.....=.=...then after awhile bus came about 8.33 am...then we take till there reach about 9.22 am....then meet Linus they all...we actually late le...cause actual meeting time is at 9 am....but when we reach...I think they haven't reach...but they reach 5 minutes later then us...one more thing...Jia Hong first to reach...hahas! Then Linus lend me T-shirt and Shorts which is dry-fit...cause I no have as I stay at grandma de house...Thanks!

Then we take boat there loh...last time $2 now $2.50...lols...more ex liao...then go there choose bike...$8 whole day...fo a good bike...normal de $6 have le...hahas...then we cycle around there from 10 am to 12 am...then we cycle to the beach...then have lunch (We brought ourself food and share, T.T, I no bring)...hahas...Bread, egg, Tuna (canned) and Kueh Lapis...nice...eat until full...then we cycle back return bike...then look at the sea...o ya...we did take photos...using my phone...hahas....during lunch...then Hong Qi say go back Changi Village...eat...Desert? LOLs...1 pm only....then we went back, take some photos...actually want eat the ice cream selling at the place where you take boat...then they say go eat Ice-Kachang..then I went there never eat...just now lunch eat too full le....

After they eat Desert le...go bak loh...I, timothy and Theresa take 59 and they take till Bishan...50 minutes again...3 pm plus reach grandmother house...then I eat some food then sleep...too tired..hahas...think tonight 12 am sleep liao...usually 2 am or 3 am...hahas! Sometimes 5 am!! Then ya loh...and during the cycling trip...lols...I almost fall quite a few times but all fail, heng.....one slope I even slowly go down and one even slowly go up by pushing bike cause too rocky...then 5.40 pm father come fetch us loh...go home...tomorrow want go see my grandfather (Mother side)...garden of memories if I never remember wrong...so fast one year? I feel like I see him only this year...oen year pass so fast...haix...Zai Jian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine without a prescription phentermine online prescription - buy phentermine with mastercard