Friday, September 25, 2009

Haix...Friday liao....

Very fast lehs...I don't like...now going fifth week liao...like speed of light like that....zzz. Today meet ex-neighbour at AMK MRT and we went to North Point...starting want go Jurong point de...but change cause too far as at first I though I need go church ma. Morning 11 am woke up....suppose to meet at 12 pm...So I slack here and there and she sms me....say I wake up le ma? I say just, not long ago...and I ask her back and she say she also just...then she say she might be late...standard de...everytime meet also late...one time I wait for her 2 hours...zzz....can't forget...Then we change meeting time to 1 pm...so I know she will be late and I sleep on the bed till 12.41 pm and go prepare...hahas!! 1.10 pm I go le...

Then I called her asked where she...she say she at home...also want go le...then in the end I waited till 1.41 pm...late...hahas! Then we took the same bus to MRT...she stay in AMK ma...so she also take same bus to MRT and so I wait for her bus come to board loh...Then take MRT to Yishun...then go north point...walk walk see clothes...then she say give me birthday present that she owe me 2 years ago...lols...cause last year we did not meet up at all...then I want sandals...then we walk and see...here there...she also see her clothes.....

After that we go Long John for lunch...then she say what I want eat...I say Golden Deal 1...3 piece de...then I asked her and she say same...then she mumble something and walk back...then I asked her...why you walk back?? LOLS...she say I treat you...lols..so direct...ps-ly...I accepted...haix...then eat le go shop again and she buy 2 clothes she like when she see before w eat...20% off...then the sales person asked want buy third piece...anything in the shop? Got 30%...in the end we walk around...nothing buy....no sandals...then 20% loh...and go off...

Then later see sandals 30 plus...she say too ex...haix...then in the end see one shop...got black pants...shorts actually...then go see...quite ok...and I choose size 30...she say just put on or compare...cause no fitting room...so I say I try in toilet...then pay le...go try...can wear but just fit...then the button loose le...so I return and take size 32...since no 31...good...loose a little...but wear belt can le...hahas! Then is call yellow the brand...hahas! $20...just nice met her budget...she say she $20 budget ma...then we go play arcade...then quite fun...then I treat her Mac's Ice cream...took some photos and we go off....We promise next year to give each other one present...lols...That's all...BB!!

No comments: