Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Monday...

Short short post for today...cause I basically did nothing much today...slept at 6 am this morning...then 1.30 pm woke up...lols...tired...hahas...so today early sleep liao...then pack house awhile then father told me go buy lunch for him and myself and one extra straits times...sister?? She sick...so I think she ate porridge? I dunno..hahas!! But sad...hope she heals quickly...today she start coughing...father bring her to doctor again...cause first time she was only having a flu...now flu almost ok le...cough come...haix...then today I whole day at this laptop...lols...do what? Maple..lols...sian diao...I think after hols no wan play le...I earn so much then till 107 m...then now spent till 70 plus m...hahas!! Buy level 100 armour ma...and I thought my Weapon attack and strength is higher then the two handed sword although is one handed sword...it would be better...but I was wrong...two handed sword is stronger...haix...and the attack changes so much...ok...nvm...then play....bath....dinner...wa...and play? LOLS...spent my time strolling around free market...haix..ok...now I think I want go hang up the wet clothes liao...hehe....see...very short rite? Never bluff you...lols....today also no go GYM...maybe tomorrow go bah...BB!!

No comments: