Thursday, September 03, 2009

LOLs....

When I first came in the screen...I realise blogger is repaired now...but hope it stays...cause it always come and goes...anyway, back to today...hahas. I slept at 3.40 plus am...haix...was watching YouTube video at 1.40 am...then watch until this show what "Xing Fu Wan Shui". I first time see a movie in YouTube siahs...hahas! Nice show...you all should go and watch...if you did not during the time when it was on the movie theatres. Then sleep till 9.56 am....haix...same as Monday siah...meet Eugene at 10 am sleep at 3 plus am woke up at 9.50 plus am...so I late loh..but today I was more late...11.10 am then reached...then do gym till 12.15 am? Around one hour bah...then went home and reached about 1 pm...was packing home then do little housework...then use computer loh. O ya...talk to Hwee Leng on phone around 40 minutes asking her go out...hahas...cause today Yi Wen asked me go out ma....but in the end Hwee Leng say no want cause like wired wired...hahas. So today I use come till 4 plus am...before that called Yi Wen for 14 calls...all never pick up...lols...then later call no reception..I knew she was in the movie theatres liao. Then I sent her a sms 4 pm...then she replied...lols...say she was watching movie then I called her and we talk around half an hour and she say she at Dougby Ghaut doing some things...then we planned to meet around 5.15 pm AMK hub?

So I went to prepare around 4.45 am...and then went out...then reached around 5.25 pm? O man...late le...haix...she was also late but she still have to wait for me for 5 minutes...sianz...then we walked around and talked...hahas...then we go play arcade till 6.15 pm? Have some fun though...then go Mac's sit and chatted waiting for Ansley till 7 pm then we go KOPITIAM at AMK hub de eat...and we three both looking at the Yong Tau Foo stall...hahas...all thinking to eat that stall...we eat till 7.30 pm and we talk till 9.45 pm...lols...can talk so long...one thing is that I and them have been classmate for so many 6 years...this is the first time we talk the longest...the first time we eat together...and the first time I called Yi Wen on the phone and last but not least photograhs...hahas....we took a total of 24 photographs...XD...go FB see...hahas!!

Then we meet Lauren who came around that 9.45 pm time...then she saay I changed...hahas...she also ma...cut hair lehs....and we took photographs...which is included in the 24 photographs...then father called me asked me what time go back...I say 10.30 pm? He say don't too late hor... say ok...and hang off. Then we 3 accompany Lauren, to eat dinner at Mac's since she hole day no eat...so sad....then we talked and took some photographs which is also included in the 24 photographs...hahas...then I go home loh at 10.45 pm
? They accompany to wait bus...lols...*Touched* hahas! The moment they step at the bus stop...the bus came...so ya I went home and use computer...mother came out and say so late? And she say must well go and die...haix...saddies...and anyway...They 3 want to see movie or play POOL I think at TPY...hahas...have fun guys (And girls)! Then ya...now 1 pm le...so fast...

Ok...I think I shell stop here...maybe later want to go out with prem, jj, jf and wj...hahas!! BB!!

No comments: