Sunday, September 27, 2009

O man...I miss a day for posting...

Sad la...I miss a day for posting on my blog which is yesterday saturday...haix...Let's talk about yesterday first. Yesterday woke up at 8 am...mother call me and I ignore and then she come...WAKE UP LA!! Lols...scare dao me and I woke up...then I want to prepare for later teaching sabbth school ma...then print out...then also print the japanese culture for pathfinder card requirement...then later mother told me today combined sabbath school...ZZ!! Sian diao...let me worried...but I still got read the lesson on my own...hahas...then later wait father come fetch me to church loh and we reached about 11 am? Then later service finish...eat lunch loh...and pratice songs...then later tim lend me his traval boarband...the one that has internet connection and is like thumbdrive like that de...then use from 4 plus pm till 6 pm...cause night got social night...at church celebrating moon cake festival...hahas...


Then Sundown Worship and dinner...then play basketball...captain ball and a little fressbie...btw...I wear my hoodie first time ever...hahas!! And my new shirt...shiok!? Nice...I like! Then I never bring shoe ma...and I wear my sneakers...heng no spoil...starting when I change to the Dry-fit shirt...NYP de and shorts...secondary school de PE shorts...I feel like LAO AH PEK...lols (OLD uncle) cause the socks high...so tim say pull down my socks...so I pull down like ankle socks...nice lehs...length of socks did make a differences...first time wear "ankle" socks...lols...I still remember when I was sec one and two...my socks was like just below the knee...

Then went back grandma house...bath...and want use computer...but internet connection keep broken...cause just on...when I wanted to use...Grandma house de need warm up...Then tim and JJ talk to me...and then cut off...then by the time it was ok...I also very sleepy le...never blog dao also...PS both ><...Then I sleep le and uncle use my computer....lols...then today Sunday woke up at 3 pm...lols...sleep so much...shiok...hahas...then do housework for grandma...I cannot improve very much...I only can maintain...as I only do once a week as I go there once a week which stay one day only...haix...tired...6 days do house work...Saturday rest...XD...God make Saturday a rest day...so we must rest! Wahahas!!

Then later father come fetch us loh...then we went home...about 6 plus pm...then come back...bath....and then I use computer...then now want eat dinner liao...mother nagging...by the way...father saw my mouth and ask why? Then I say play squash...then sister go say (I only tell her and my Aunt)...he la...friend make de...use racket...Then I sian diao...and what surprises me is that father did not say much...he just say sometimes play squash like this de loh...then stopped...and mother realise I lied to her and she say nothing also..lols...anyway...is healing...hahas...thinking little little only...hahas!! Ok la...I go eat le...WEEE~~~

No comments: