Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today...haix....

Sianz...very bored~~Today is the same old usual Tuesday...5th week of holidays le...and this Tuesday is the fifth time le on the holidays and I stay at home...slept at 4 am this morning...woke up at 12 plus this afternoon...haix...then do housework till 1 pm plus...then use computer...then eat lunch and then mapling....lols!! Use computer use whole day...wanted to go GYM like no chance...sister today at home...anyway tomorrow she needs go school liao...Monday and Tuesday she MC ma...haix...then use till 9 pm bath...then use computer till 10.30 pm then dinner...haix...sibei no life...tomorrow think want go GYM liao...hahas!
O ya...mother scolded me twice today...she was eating father's buy de hor fun (This afternoon father buy for sister as lunch) for dinner...as my sister cannot finish...then I saw it and I say yesterday father buy one packet of chicken rice and eat half...I put on table...today I thorw le...she say why no tell her!! And she say waste lehs and she scold me....haix...then today she scold me again...say what pack house...pack until cannot find things...one time find sister purse find 10 minutes...haix...and I say I pack ma...accident put wrong place...I say sister purposely put my charger under the bed...haix...then father came back...
Think today need early off com liao...father telling me now...off liao...don't play le...use whole day liao...haix...ok bah...I think I offing soon...lols...I think I also won't sleep...so early...11.25 pm only..hahas!! How should I spent the time?? Hmm....

No comments: