Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesdayz...XD

Today morning go GYM...well, as usual..I am late...lols...meet Eugene at 10 am...this time I woke up earlier...9.40 am...haix...I should be able to reach at 10.30 am de...but got obstacles on the journey to GYM...haix...sianz...when I walk out of the house...I press the lift, then I want to listen to the songs in my handphone but I forget to bring earpiece...so I went back home and ask my sister to take...she say she cannot find and I have to walk in my room with my shoes on and was scolded by mum...then I have to wait for another lift...then I walked out of the house le...walk halfway...realise I forgot to bring my admin card and I have to u turn back to my house and take it...late is better then never bring ADMIN card...lols...or else early go there also cannot enter GYM. Then I asked sister to take for me on the way up and thankfully she took it and wait at the corridor.

So I went to GYM and train lohs...10.40 am sign in...12.15 pm sign out. I did 9 different machines...3 sets each...15 - 20 times each set... except2 machine 50 times each set. Then went home...actually want to go Sembawang to play Basketball with Secondary School de but did not...cause 2 of them cannot. Went back home...play maple...lols...play whole day only train 30%...haix...was hack la...sianz...or else can train at sotong...zzz...150 m haven include items lehs...sianz...Want to thx JF for helping me by lending me items...lols...anyways...I also not very active le..hahas! Play till sianz....

Then just now sister run into my room and cry...cause mother want to beat her...this time I stop mother again...lols...dunno why...everytime sister don't listen to me...and I want to sit her being beaten and scolded but when to the extreme point when she want to beat her...I stop my mother...lols...haix....dunno whys...bu ren xin kan ta bei da...lols...Then this sister after I helped her, she will listen to me for that instant...but the next day she will go back to her old habits and mess house...haix...she promise me many times le...promise until numb...like empty promise le...difficult to believe her words anymore...lols...well, hope that when she grow up, she will be better :) And o ya, tomorrow got squash...lols!! Must not be late... that is all for today...ZAI JIAN LE!!

No comments: