Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally went out...

Wa...after Sunday, Monday and Tuesday....finally went out...hahas! Today went out with secondary school clique...some of them not there...but got one more...not close during secondary school for me...jason...hahas! Ok...wait...talk about yesterday...off com at 11 plus pm siahs...so early...so I 12 am call Hwee Leng grandma house...then her aunt pick up and say wait arh...lols...heng no get scold...then she say she at her own home...then I say ok...and she tell me call her hp...so I say thank you...hang le...and call....she off le.

Then call her house...her father pick up...lols...again no get scold...heng arh...I know is late but I nothing do ma...lols...I also no want on my laptop liao...so sorry >.<...then she say...wa lao...so late call...hahas...I say ps loh...XD...then we talked 2.5 hours till 2.30 am...then she say she tired le... then byebye, night and hang off le loh...and she say A.M liao and say morning to me...b4 hang off...I no sleep siahs...after that hor...play hp game till 3 plus am...then stop le and lie on bed...4 am then sleep...hahas! Like waste time, must well use com till 3 plus am? LOLS??

Today woke up at 11 am? Was waken up by a phone call at home..my uncle call finding my mum...but she was not in and hang off le...then do house work till 12.20 plus...actually want go GYM de...but then so late liao...no go loh...then call Jia Feng and ask him want play Basketball? He say ok loh...then we talk other things about life...shall not elaborate or else will long dao~~ Then call Prem...then he say see first...then call Wei Jie...he say can...then I call Jason while calling Wei Jie...and Jason say can...hahas...then I tell Wei Jie call Prem again...then later I prepare le wnt go at 1 pm...father and sister came back...he say eat le then go la...actually want eat with Wei Jie they all...

At the same time...I suddenly gastric...so bo bian eat loh...hahas...eat liao really feel better...then starting I say 1.30 pm will reach...by the time I eat finish...1.30 pm...then I went down wait bus...say will reach 2 pm...in the end bus come...165...full. Behind 262 actually can take but longer time...so I wait another one...then in the end 165 come again...full haix...and 262 come I take...to interchange...walk to MRT...165 no need walk so much...then to Sembawang...2.30 pm then reach...then I meet them...they just eat finish...Wei Jie no eat...Jason eat...and then go buy drink...they buy only...then we walk half way...Prem say cannot...just now I call Wei Jie before reach he say Prem can...Sianz...5 people become 4...

Then we want reach le...see Mr.Tan...school de teacher...and I and him talk a while...then call Jia Feng say we want reach le...and he say he come down...then we reach his house downstairs le...just nice he also just reach....then we play...one match...11 to 10...I and Jia Feng team...Wei Jie and Jason Team...we lose...then later buy drink play again...same teams...but this time we won....11 to 2...last shot I 3 pt in...lols...or is it 2 pt? LOLs...cause I usually is under the board de...Chinese call "Lan Di". Then buy drink play 3rd match...I and Wei Jie team this time...and Jia Feng and Jason...lose lo...lols...11 to 8...hahas!! Lose or Win...doesn't matter...what matter is that all of us have fun...XD

After that we decided to go Mac's eat the Ice-cream...lols...after that go home...and before that we "tu" Wei Jie ma...I and Jia Feng...before that we did take photos =)...then Wei Jie go home le...tu me... and I want catch him and we run for like a minute around...and he ran home =.=...ROAR...talking about this sian...want make me Angry for my Hols...lols...everytime Last day of school he want Di Siao me...last time go out he also want but failed....this time let him success...hahas! Nvm...Jun Zi Bao Chou...Shi Nian Wei Wan...means When hero want to get revenge...10 years later is still not late...hahas...nvm la...see how...I also very easy forget things de...I am ok now...hahas!! Then went home...bath...dinner...use computer loh...now blog loh...End of the day...*.*

No comments: