Friday, October 02, 2009

Hmm...

Thursday liao...very fast lehs..haix...Think I slept at 4 am yesterday...hahas!! Then today woke up at 1 pm? Then do housework...haix...more this time...cause children's day ma...mother and sister at home...anyway...let me wish all children a HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY! Ok...now, when they are at home...they make it more messy...and won't stop...especially my sister...haix...and I have to clean up...where as if they go out le...the messy-ness will stop...and I quarrel and fight with sister?? LOLS...cause she eat plate le no want put in the kitchen in the sink ma....never learn her lesson...help her pack...I nag le...still say is you own self want pack de ma...ROAR!! Pek Chek~~~=.=

Then after that 2 pm plus call Sok Wai say want go GYM ma...4.30 pm meet...then she say ok...then later 4.10 pm I prepare ok le...she call me say she just want go out...meet 5 pm...so I slack loh...4.30 pm then went out...reach at about 5 pm bah (6 pm squash)...then I call her 5 minutes later cause she haven't reach ma...then she say she just at reach orchard...so 5.20 pm...in the end 5.30 pm we then meet dao....hahas...nvm la...wait awhile...XD.

Then we went to the squash court about 5.40 pm...see only seniors and captain saw us...hahas...then later we go toilet..then go GYM...sign in 5.48 pm...I do 7 machines siahs...3 sets each...15 times each set...some machines I do 50 times...hahas...in total la...then Sok Wai run only...hahas!! Run until sweat...Then 6.18 pm sign out...late a while only ma...go there...only we 2 and Si Xuan...lols...then 7 pm only 2 more come, then later 5 minutes later 1 more come...today only 6 people....lols...then we train...then later play game...squash game of course...then the Si Xuan use ball throw my head cause she can't hit back my ball...zzz...still finding my limit to my patient...can't get angry lehs?? LOLS...

After that 9 pm went home, on the way home, she scold me and I scold her and we argue...of cause just for fun...but then she beat me on my back 2 times...hard de loh...and pain...lols...haix...then I also never do anything... then 10 pm reach...lols...then bath...eat at 12 am...use computer ma...and I and Sok Wai want meet 10 am...lols...now is already 5.15 am...later I late...haix...then tomorrow (actually is later)...tim and ah wei want come my house cause I need teach them chemistry...starting at afternoon say on phone is I want go tim de house de...but then I told mother le and she say she got what meeting...then she will be late back and father may bring sister back and may go out...so no one take care of sister...so I need take care...

Then I call tim and he angry...haix...kana kap phone...but nvm la...even closest friends also will quarrel at least once? It's only a matter of time...well, maybe now won't? Dunno...hahas!! It will be resolve in the end...no worries...XD. Always stay happy and everything will be fine...hahas!! Ok la...tired le...later need go GYM...bb!!

No comments: