Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday...

Wa...fast lehs...cannot dahan...I feel like is only one or two days...today woke up..look at my window...wa..so bright...look at timing...heng...not even 8 am..so sleep till 8 am for alarm ring...woke up and do housework...then 8.40 am bath...then prepare...and 9.06 am went out and want meet YP...then I saw 76 pass by in front of me...actually want meet her at her bustop there but I need wait another bus...and so I was late by few minutes and she want air-con so she go shopping arcade...so in the end I 9.35 am reached and saw Nicole too...then we went to the stats class, talked with her lohs...hahas...!! Mood so good today since I woke up...dunno why? I wake up myself also...mother also no call...XD

Then lesson want finish le...got tutorial part 2...lols..do work in class...I do slow de loh, this kind of work I always do slow de...tutorials I always use hours...haix...inefficient...then after that go north canteen eat Yong Tau Foo...then go library slacks...but YP, SW and Nicole doing tutorial for stats...then we go for POA lecture...o ya...4 person, HM, WH and Eddy never go lecture and I carry 4 cards to tap...JJ did not come today...then we 4 sit together loh....I knew something happen...but I know what la...anyway...thanks YP...for not saying...what I say but say in other form...and I thanks you loads~~~maybe I should say it earlier...lols.....

Then went home...use computer...no one...today family meeting cancel..I 5.40 pm go bath.....then come out...mother came back...say the meeting cancel cause she got things to prepare for tomorrow de concert at salvation army of her students? LOLS...kindergarten ones...then went to YCK MRT...got umbrella also wet...o ya...starting saw 76...though cannot catch up...then in the end I board it...it is like 1 minute still there...hahas..big rain...people need mroe time to get down...then went YCK MRT...waited tim and we take 72 to Uncle Ivan's house for cell group...then dinner then came back...now blog...

No comments: