Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday le...bad day...

Since semester 2 start..I have not been myself...I did not take pictures on the first day...today...no talk...woke up at 6.16 am...thanks Hwee Leng for calling me...but she hang off without saying anything...she want save money...lols...I pick up and she hang off and she wasted...but nvm la...at least she called ><...then later mother knock onto wall...so blur...just woke up...then later I prepare le mother tell me bring sister to Aunt house...but I rejected...so sorry...in the end...I waited 76 for so long...but in the end I reach there at 7.30 am...SW...reach at 7.30 am also...she woke up at 7 am...she took taxi...I was on my way to school and I saw her...I starting thought she who...cause she say she 7 am wake...

Later we waited YP at the bustop and walk to school...then attended first lecture...some can understand bah...some still little blur...JY on myself and all my classmates...hope they undertsands ><....then I went for POA de tutorial...again...boys and girls in By 7 (8) split...cause table too short...then got extra students came in....lesson ended early...by one hour...shiok...then go eat...silent de loh...only talk on own...last time I talk the most...today not being my usual self...haix...each day getting worse...thought she say she never Avoid...but I think she did...haix....sadded...then we went to class...for marketing tutorial...

We have laugh...in fact whole class did...but only temporary...of course I did laugh...but...my heart still...never heal at all...then after lesson...Jun Jie bring us what short cut..in the end...so long...lols...the three girls complaining dao siao...then went home...did no talk...think about my module...then look at lesson plan...father later ask me help him...later I help le but in a long time...he was pek chek and scold me for continuous 20 minutes...sorry father...i know you won't see this...but my attitude totally changed...and we did choose group for marketing de project...I Eddy, JJ and Sok Wai in the same group...so heng hor? If it was last time I will be happy but now...haix...break down in communication....

I hope it really does not affect me but I got no choice...is like...I feel wired...my heart...sour sour one...wa lao...sad la...teacher say what...I can no longer pay attention to it...anyone help?? Sianz...O ya...then do housework...homework...dinner...and now blog...modeless...haix...feel so tired...sad...depressed...so many things...ok bah till here.....

No comments: