Saturday, October 03, 2009

2 am liao...

LOLS...1.59 am to be exact...1 plus ma...lols...I later 6.30 want wake up...go church ma...hahas...later song service...I need to sing songs...with a group...not solo...hahas...wait long long arh...solo...then today also very pack schedule...later also very pack...Slept at 6 am in the morning...9.08 am tim starting calling me le...cause I need go GYM with SW and we need to meet at 10 am...lols...6 miss calls...7 th one then I pick up...9.16 am...hahas...thanks tim! Then I slack awhile 9.23 am call SW hp she off still...means she haven't wake up...then call her house at 9.31 am...hahas...pick liao...here mum...lols...then ask for her...then talk about 3 minutes...she just woke up and we change the timing to 10.45 am...so I did housework...from 9.35 am till 10.20 am...then I prepare...10.30 am want go le...and SW call me...lols...she say she on the way...just going out and she brought her racquet!! Hahas...blur diao...

Then I waited for bus for like 20 minutes...haix...then took bus...reach there like about 11 am? LOLS...SW haven't reach yet...then 11.30 am then reach...then walk to school GYM...on the way there...usually I scan le and we walk together...no need scan again ma...then this time the security is man de...zzz...ask for her card and want show him some more...haix...then we go toilet and Sign in about 11.48 am...then I do 8 machines...3 sets of 15 each...some machines I do 15 then 35...lols...some do 50 straight...then SW do a little bit of chest...bisects...and shoulder? LOLs...she got run...I did not...hahas...she run 2.7 km? I think...lols...I think around 18 minutes? LOL!! Then 1.08 pm sign out...then I capture some photos...SW starting say no want take...in the end I persuade until take one more and one more...lols...total...11 photos? LOLS...

Then I go AMK meet tim...then we go back...I teach tim and Ah Wei chemistry...4 hours plus from 2 pm plus till 6 pm plus...then they went home and I go church...wa...sister getting more naughtier...zzz...more terror....haix...then after that go church sing...talk to friends...and collect offerings...so I never go sing...cause there is song for collecting offerings...and they cannot find people collecting offerings ma...so find me...hahas...then I went home...dinner...and now use computer...ok la...need early wake up...tomorrow...back up singer (Stand beside song leader and sing, not people never come you go sing)...then Pathfinder day rehersal...then night I need do usher...lols...no need wear jeans liao...whole day wear pants...ok la...GTG>>>>.

No comments: