Friday, October 16, 2009

Ok....Friday liaos...

Well, time run so fast now...hahas...is already Friday....Monday and Tuesday GYM, Wednesday stay at home chat...Thursday squash and now Friday? LOLS?? Sleep at 4 am but then decided to help sister pack her bag and iron her clothes...4 plus am sleep...like cannot sleep? Sianz la...but I think this problem will be solved when school reopen...cause sleeping time will be less or maybe not cause I will sleep earlier and schooling got study ma...hear lecture...those info...hahas...soon...use energy think...so will sleep...hahas! Next morning also cannot sleep till afternoon...hehe...school starts latest at 10 am...lols...think instead of sleep like 3, 4 am now maybe 12 am latest...maybe 1 am...

Ok...then I flip here and there...then sleep at like 6 am?? See handphone before I sleep...then today though won't wake up for the exchanging of the spoil milk from marigold...lols...9 am plus people knock at the door I woke up...thought it was 1, 2 pm...then open door...then I ask ya? He say change of milk...then I say you wait very long arh? He say awhile only...lols...if no change mother sure scold dao~~ Then go take and change with him the spoil one...then he say must sign then sign loh...later I want close door he say you want to measure your fridge temperature? He say put awhile only..so I go in put at the eggs there...go out want close door...lols..suddenly remember the device...hahas...then go take...starting put in is 24.1 Degree Celsius then I take out see 23.4 Degree Celsius...so high or low? Don't know...

Then slack in bed awhile...then do housework...then slack again...12 pm liao...come out on comp0uter use awhile...then talk with Shi Xuan...lols...first word from her ASSHOLE...then later scold what stupid...cause of the Facebook de friends For Sale loh..say I snatch with her the pet (SW)...I buy first de loh...lols...then she say so...when I say that...but anyway now at her there...will buy it back soon...hahas!! Thought I was wrong about her that she is not a bad girl...then later think she is bad one...but later she became good again...lols...confused...but I think maybe she was angry at a point bah...awhile only...anyway game only ma...hahas...who will angry for days for game? LOLS...kids loh...

Then later she go le, I continue vacuum floor cause before I chat with her I was vacuuming. One more thing...I plug out my laptop switch and I have to restart laptop cause no put battery, I was trying to plug out the vacuum switch to vacuum living room ma..no go GYM today she went to school but no sports outwear as she go buy lecture notes only and went out with her brother after that and she say sorry and paiseh don't know how many times...lols...when I eating lunch, I call her to confirm see she want go GYM ma? She starting say she maybe can but I say I evening need go meet friend and go cell group le and in the end can't le...she say cannot cause rush ma...I need go cell group...

Then use computer le...take 76 meet Tim at YCK interchange and take 72 to Uncle Ivan's house for cell group....go there found put no cell group...cause pathfinder children need practice for the pathfinder day tomorrow...then dinner...they practice and go home loh...walk with Zi Le to her house there...as the bustop of 76 also there...I can take 76 to Uncle Ivan's house but can't la...need walk 10 minutes ma...plus meeting Tim...ya...went home...not very messy...did minor packing...prepare for tomorrow church and pathfinder day and now after blog want go prepare lesson study liao...tomorrow I and Tim teach lehs...but we never like talk to each other how to teach...see loh tomorrow...see solo or team...maybe tell tim about thing or we can talk together...hahas!! Bro for 10 years? Can la...Ok...ZAI JIAN!

No comments: