Monday, October 26, 2009

First day in 2nd week! XD

Ok la...today school still ok...I can FEEL BY7 is more unite...but I can also feel I changed...lols...like no topics talk...hahas! I will try to think of lame jokes again...well...see if the environment changes back...as it changes...I try to talk more and be my OLD SY....lols...hahas...see how it goes..XD Then today slept at 1 am plus but 2 am plus then Knock Out and woke up at 6.20 plus am...called mother to wake up...she is going to be late liao loh...then later I help sister iron 2 sets of uniform...one for today and the other on Wednesday since Tuesday she wearing PE attire....

Then 7 pm mother go le...actually I want sleep de...but since not quite tired...I do housework...slack around...7.30 am go bath...7.40 came out...wear clothes and go out at 8 am...waited bus till 8.15 am...reach there around 8.25 am...waited for Ken Siew till 8.40 am...then went school to exchange book...the person 8.55 am come...lols...a boy...quite surprising...his book still look new...hahas! My HTML book was thorn -.-...but sharepoint still ok just that is teacher Edition...o ya...one guy came to the post box in shopping arcade...see my book drop and ignored it...this happens before exchanging of books...he so dao one...don't know is he made one of not even if he did not make it...he like act no see...zzz...

After that go for lesson of business software application...then go for break..ate at KOUFU...hahas...eat what rice with fried chicken..then go for effective writing...lols...go home still need do homework...sianz...2 nightmares...A-maths (In stats Theory) and English!! ARH!! Hahas...went home after lesson...then pack...scolded sister...for making messy...afetr doing homework...scold sister again...eat too much...lols...eat le also no want put in sink...make until particles stuck...she arh...drink le strawberry milk drink Milo...then eat bread...then drink don't know what milk..zzz...then now I want eat dinner...le...hahas!! B!

No comments: