Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday loh....wohoho....

Tomorrow 7th week le....fast lehs...I still can remember what I do from week one till week 6...go where? Go with who...do what..blah blah blah...but of cause cannot remember what I eat la....hahas...and what time I bath all that...anyway, today woke up at 9 am...by right, I should reah church at this time...haix...but anyway...I 10 am want go liao...will reach there at 10.40 am? Or 10.30 am...well if there is jam then 10.40 am loh...then father call say he will come fetch us...so reach there around 11 am...cause he 10.30 am then come...plus there was jam...haix...it was raining heavily also, sianz...Then do usher, then lunch, practice singing for Christmas, some songs I also blur...lols...really need to be in harmony, if not, whole group will sound wired le...must practice X.X...alone also dunno how sing....practice what??

After singing, then use computer at church, tim brought me the wireless thing to surf net...then later go up Youth room, talk talk, and they go le, I also go loh...they go eat dinner, I go grandma house...then bath, use computer...cousin always disturbing me...zzz...both, one 6 and 8 years old...older one is boy...then after they go...wa...peace...children nowadays also so kpo, I type want in msn he also say out....haix...then later webcam with Si Xuan....by right is Shi Xuan, realise that I been calling wrong...but anyway...I will call Si Xuan, use to it liao ma...then get to know more about her....

And you know what she say, she say she won't beat me liao...unless she is bored...zzz...don't know want to believe her ma, then later her mother saw me...then through Si Xuan...she say her mum say I handsome?? LOLS...cannot believe it wors...lols...make me Paiseh only...haix...then she say what miss la love la...lols...then say want beat me...blah....blah....blah...lols...anyway...there are some of my friends taking "O" levels...I wish you all all the best!! GOGOGO!!! JYJYJY!!! Hahas...then uncle using computer just now...hahas...now me using...later he want use again loh...XD...K la...BB!!

No comments: