Monday, October 19, 2009

Last day before school start...

In fact...is not last day...now 1.25 am...going to be 9 am soon...left 7 hour plus? LOLS...want to make a quick an short post of today (Sunday) and want go sleep liao...I no want late...I want 8 am raeach and go buy books...lols...hope won't turn here and there then sleep...hahas! Today lie on bed at 3.40 plus am but 4.30 am like that then sleeps...then woke up at 1.30 pm? LOLS...then eat lunch and went out to the Wing Tai building at 2.45 pm...take bus 153 to there and reach about 3 pm...then walk there and 3.10 pm reach le...shopped around...no more pants liao...see shirt and take...one black and white de long sleeve...G2000 de..$9...then see a blazer...hold on..then uncle also seeing...then in the end see another one I like...then deciding...then see want buy another pattern one...then in the end...put back the latest one I saw...and the first one...decided on the 2nd one I saw...

Then go counter...76 dollars...say want buy one more...100 dollars got discount 10 dollars...and we choosing skirt...but got people want buy le..and pay..and already type in...so in the end I take the first blazer I saw..total $105...$95 after $10 off...hahas! Then see skirt...lols...buy for mother and 2 aunts for birthday and Christmas...share with uncle...is $9? LOLs...cheap hor...go outside see also 100 plus dollars...but anyway is the heart to give matters...not the price...further more...outside market price also 100 plus dollars...the tag there wrote "$149"...hahas! Then after there go heart land mall see around...see there world of sports the shoe cheap lehs...hahas...next time buy...

Then went home...see the blazer again...one cost $429 and $399..uncle buy one also $399...I think if sum up all the clothes...it cost $1300 plus? LOLS...and we spent only like $130? Or less then that...90% off? LOLS...then I see the brands...the two shirts and one of my blazer is G2000...the 3 skirt and uncle buy one is G2 Black label...wondering why 3 zeros are gone...anyway...we went Internet check...though is faulty or something...but is the opposite...G2 is a higher end of clothing of G2000...great! and only have one outlet...in Scott's road de Isetan...and after that pack Grandma house then eat dinner...

Then take went down wait for bus..suddenly think of my pen and I want go back take and mother say her watch also...so I go back take..come down see I miss my bus in front of my eyes...lols...anyways...went back...bath and use FB now blogging...school starting soon and back to old routines...lectures, tutorials, projects and presentations...hahas...FACING back to reality...time to study again...haix...JYJY to me and all my classmates!! And all those I know in POLYs...and retaking O level friends...JYJY too...off~~

No comments: