Thursday, October 08, 2009

Fun Tuesday with BY7!! (Sleepy Wednesday)

Wahahas! Hi everyone! Let's talk about Tuesday bah...I don't know why, like take "O" level result like that...I say I want early sleep ma...lols...I went to bed on 3.17 am...then turn here and there and cannot sleep...keep looking on my handphone once in a while and look at the time...it go on and on till 5.17 am and I am still not asleep...lols...then I slept...was woken by mother at 6.30 am...nagging at me say I use wrong container to put my soap...lols...then slack around...father came back say so special arh? So early wake up...then I lie on the bed....then get up...walk around...then he bring sister to school...then come back...he brought breakfast for me...roti prata...then eat le...give mother half a piece...then mother go work...I go bed lie down...from 7.40 am till 8.50 am I woke up...lols...one hour only...haix...call tim talk about maple...tell him no need call me le...cause I told him on money call me at 9.30 am...

Later he say he need study for his maths paper 1, so hang off le...then I 10 am talk to Eddy...ask him still no want go off? He say he doing things...later I call him and talk and ask him he doing what and he say bb....lols...then hang off...then I ask him why hang off...he say he hard me say BB to him...LOLS?? Then I say nvm, I go prepare...since we meet at 11 at amk station...then hor...I prepare till 10.40 plus am and go off le...11 am reach amk mrt there...waiting for Eddy...I call him and he say he at Yew Tee...lols...then late 11.45 am then reach...lols...then we take bus 88 to Pasir Ris...less than one hour reach le...very fast...hahas! Then meet YP (Yan Ping), JJ (Jun Jie), SW (Sok Wai), HM (Hong Ming)...WH (Wan Hong) haven't come...lols...then we eat lunch loh...O ya, before one of us go buy food WH came...and o ya, we created this chalet cause we want to celebrate Yan Ping's birthday!! HAHAS>Happy Birthday Yan Ping!!

After we eat, we go NTUC, buy chips la, water...titbits...hahas...after that want go chalet sign in...then cannot...cause need a person that is Union member and must be above 18...Eddy use his name...cannot...his father card...need his father come...then we try ask one person...if he could help us sign in...well, he is so kind...want to help us...but the person at the counter say that we cannot do that cause that person isn't related to us and is responsible for us if we have done anything wrong...like we will...zzz...still their blanket arh...lols...

So we have to go E-hub...then Sok Wai has to sign up for a Nebo card...and we have to wait for awhile...then we take pictures....walk around...after is done...we go sign in and finally can go in chalet...lols...put down our things and play in the room...lols...sing songs...JJ, Me, Eddy also sing siah...WH there playing PSP (Eddy de)...then they also record us singing...hahas...solo...XD...then we birthday bash YP...lols...but hor...I was bash more...lols...all hoot me...hahas...Sok Wai also kana bash...only HM, Eddy, WH and JJ did not kana...lols...camwhore!! And then 6 pm le...we sent YP off...we walk together to the bus stop...and BB to YP...lols..she never stay thought...but at least she came >.<...

After that we walk to E-hub, they all buy drinks... then wanted to play arcade...but can't...need the Nebo card...SW did not bring...then we walk around...and saw this SuperDog shop...Fast food...never eat before...hahas...for me...but SW and dunno who eat before...and after few minutes we walk back chalet lor...play card games...eat tibits...lols...Daidi (Big 2) is fun!!...I win 3 times in a row and we play 4 rounds...lols...I think...then we also did play blackjack before that...then we play what one person do action and the rest guess...hahas...

After that went to E-hub...we go eat dinner at the SuperDog there...that time wa 8 plus pm le...then we eat till 9.30 pm like that and we go play Arcade till 11 pm...very nice loh!! Very fun!! Before we start eating father call, ask me what time I am back...then I say I got chalet...lols, now then I say, then he say orh...where? With? I say friends at Pasir Ris...then he say ok...when come back then? I say next afternoon? Then he say ok and hang off...then later I eating he call again...say tomorrow morning call him...he come fetch me since his working place so near there...then I say ok...I was surprise he was not angry...lols, cause he don't like people don't inform him on last minute de...lols...

After that we go play arcade and have loads of fun...HAHA!! And I saw my classmate, Arinah...hahas...chatted awhile...lols...she was shocked when she see me...lols...And We won alot of tickets and we change a Stacko...like Uno Stacko...but is quite small though...hahas! After that we went to shops near our chalet, wanted to buy water gun but didn't cause only me and Eddy want buy (actually wanted to buy water ballons)... then never play dao water game...lols...should have just bring one sets of clothes...hahas...then go buy MacDonald’s the sundae...hahas!! Then we went back...I, Eddy and Hong Ming play Yu-Gi-Oh...then JJ use computer, SW sitting beside cause JJ using WH laptop to play mafia wars...lols...then WH playing PSP...then JJ went bath....SW use laptop, then Eddy bath, then me, HM, then WH, then SW...hahas!!

After that, I and HM and Eddy play last match of Yu- Gi-Oh, then we play the stacko...then we forfeit those who make the Stacko fall to play truth or dare...all choose truth...hahas...then I, Eddy, Wh tio only...SW, Hong Ming and JJ no tio...last match suppose no one choose truth liao exept girls can...then Eddy tio and we vote whether Eddy can choose truth ma...I and JJ choose vote for dare for Eddy...but HM, WH and SW choose truth...lols...so Eddy do truth...after that we play monopoly...and I and JJ collide....lols...Eddy was the first one to built hotel...hahas...then in the end 4 plus am left me and JJ and we ended the game...two winners...lols!!

Then Wan Hong sleep at 3 plus am...and woken up by us (maybe)...then see us finishing the game...then Hong Ming and Eddy play Yu-Gi-Oh...then JJ and I talking...hahas...discussing things...lols...then take pictures...then soon 6 am plus...I sleep liao...then 9 plus am I woke up...SW wake up...then Eddy sleep...lols...in the end...I went back sleep...10 am woke up....blur still and continue sleep...hahas!! Last wake up...10.30 am...never sleep le...SW call us wake up, say Housekeeping lady come liao...lols...then we pack and go off...hahas!! Then go fill water...then we go in Kopitiam...sit awhile...and decided to eat at Burger King, Me, HM and WH did not eat and the rest eat only...then after that went home...hahas!!

After that go to the bus stop...Eddy, Wan Hong and Sok Wai went to take bus forget wat number to interchange, Hong Ming and JJ took bus 89 to home...and me...wait father come fetch me...within 15 minutes we reach AMK...lols...then go courts see iron...but that model no stock...lols...then we brought vacuum bag...so that no need use broom...vacuum cleaner faster and cleaner...then went home and reach around 12.30pm? Then go home...I do housework till 2 pm...then sleep till 10 pm...then wake up...see house in mess...and I take sister playing de thing and told her to pack...in the end...she pack, she was reluctant at first...hahas...then later I improve her packing and return her toy...then I ate dinner...then use computer and now blogging? LOLs...almost one hour for this post liao...hahas...well, first time chalet with friends...good! Overnight somemore...hahas...I think that is all...hahas!! Heng did not set a record...of another longest post....hahas!! KK....sign out! =)

No comments: