Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday...

One more week to school reopens...sadded...no more hols, back to studying...work hard play hard, I think I play hard enough =) It's time to work hard again! Today woke up at 2 pm plus by a phone call from mother at home...nono, is HP...she call my HP cause she say house phone no one pick up...after that talk le and hang...saying she will be coming home late, ask sister come home le ma...then later I do housework...half way, father came back and help me a little...then I ate lunch...after that use msn...then ask Wei Jie want go GYM ma...he say ask Jia Feng...he say he go ask Jason...in the end...Jason can't cause he got work....Jia Feng bo reply in msn...

Then I call his house loh...lols...then I ask him want GYM...he say GYM your head la...Jun Jie (Secondary School) at my house...then I think they studying 'O' level English bah...then 6 pm meet Wei Jie there...6.21 pm then I reached...Wei Jie reached 5 minutes before me...and I saw Shi Xuan at MRT...she say she want go GYM today but lazy...lols...actually like some sought of meet at MRT with her also...cause I at home that time she at school ma...then see if can meet dao...just nice she went off from school I reached...lols...Do 9 machines today, mostly do 45 times...3 sets of 15, then one do 150 times...3 sets and one do 50 times one shot...run awhile only...lols...insignificant...XD

Then do GYM for one hour plus...came back and bath...9 pm...eat dinner...and use computer lohs...Fb, then now blog, and SX ask me go GYm tomorrow...should I go?? Tired lehs...go today liao...lols...

No comments: