Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday....

Hmm, slept at 6 am...lols...dead...then 2 plus pm father and sister came back...then they see me sleeping...don't feel like waking up cause the thunder keep going on and on and I was tired...so I went back to sleep...still on the bed though...hahas!! Then later 3 plus pm father say he want go work a while and he come see me...he though I was a sleep...and he tell sister take care of herself, don't jump around and went off...then I woke up see timing...that time I still don't know...thought 4 plus pm...but is 3 plus pm...after that do housework...talk to sister, tell her pack bag...4.30 pm like that father came back and I on computer use loh...

Then use computer and FB...play Fb games...then father cook...and I eat...tian tang (Sweet Soup)...I dunno what is the real English term...then whole day till afternoon eat one bowl of that thing..then chat with my friend loh...know her in KL also...also same as Malaysia de mei...think 2007 meet de...2 years so fast....hahas...we web cam whole day from 5 pm to 7 pm...then dinner...see shows...bath...then 8 pm continue till now...9.36 pm liao...still talking...lols...one day boost friend relationship...very fast de loh...hahas!!

Then while all this happen I still smsing my friend...actually today want go out but so late liao...6 pm still want go Suntech...so in the shift our meeting till tomorrow...from 11 am till 4.30 pm at the bustop at my house there meet, then go mrt then go KOVAN. Why till 4.30 pm? LOLS, cause at 6 pm got squash, dunno want bring racket there ma...then I don't need make extra trip home and prepare, but heavy lehs, bring clothes...lols...G2000 sale at KOVAN there siahs...Jun Jie told me at 3.37 pm he bought blazer...original price 300 plus dollars then no buy 29 dollars!! LOLS...shirt and pants...40 plus 50 plus...now 9 dollars each!! Wa..so cheap!! Must buy!! Hahas!KK, thats all...B!

No comments: