Friday, October 16, 2009

4th day of the week!!

How should I start?? Hmm...went to bed at 4.30 am, then sleep...then hear sounds, like things drop and I ignore it...then later mother wake up...lols...4.50 liao...and sister still coughing after a week?? Tell her no want drink cold drinks still drink...haix...children nowadays cannot control...then I give her one warm glass of water and feed her drink and she went back sleep...then later mother want record my spendings...heng now I use my handphone record...lols....or else she ask until I buay da han...then later chat with mother...tell her about poly things...my life...then 5 plus am I want go back sleep...tired loh..meet friend at 11 am lehs, though at my house de bustop...then talk to mother and I am still joking and laughing around...haix...I sleep also can joke and laugh...lols...then 6 am sleep...

Then suddenly hear sister voice...and father they all came back...lols...sister say in chinese...Pig haven't wake up? Wa lao...help her pack house...iron clothes...so nice to her...call me PIG!! ZZZ...then she what...40 kg (38) lehs...haix...primary 2 only somemore...then I ignore her and suddenly I shocked...lols...how come sister so early come back and looked at the clock...what?? 1.55 pm...see got 4 messages...one from YP and one from the friend I want meet...lols...meet at 11 am...I now then wake up...and she say in her 3 sms'es...have I wake up? Say want meet at 11 am haven wake up?? Lols...and say what I sleep very late? Then say since I don't care about the meet then forget it...meet next year...!! LOLS...shocked...and I say sorry...then in the end she ok le...since I apologise...I really tired...haix...plus I 4 am intend to sleep but suddenly sister and mother....

No choice...I and her rarly meet de...lols...nvm bah...see got chance and meet...sorry...I think once school start sure more busy...then later father and sister keeeo disturbing me by singing songs and say I look like Ali Baba...lols...?? Then I woke up at 2 plus pm...then do housework again...then eat lunch and slack around at home...no on computer...then later 5 pm call Sok Wai if she want meet...then she say ok...then we meet at YCK mrt...then go for squash....then play loh...wa, play with year 2 de, though they same year as me join, but they so powerful la...play until DRY-FIT de clothes full of sweat...then later see coach play with captain...and then 2 of the year 2 boys...that I play with them de...lols...power loh...Coach Vs Captain...3 matches...9 points...play service de...9 - 0, 9 - 0 and 9 - 1...nothing to say....lols...Coach really power...one moutain higher then the other....

Then after squash...mark attendance, pay fees...$20 (PER MONTH) ><...then go home loh...talking some lame jokes around with Cheng Hui and Sok Wai...then tomorrow...don't know want go GYM ma...hmm, maybe have bah...but don't know when...o ya...still got lecture notes...maybe buy on tomorrow or latest on Monday liao...but I think Monday alot people...but tomorrow no money buy...lols...father haven't give...and school fees?? LOLS...haix...now not only financial problem...see from Ken Siew's blog...say the Lecture Notes like got A maths things...haix...sian diao...I drop that Subject on sec 4 cause it was too hard...after studying in sec 3...hows?? LOLS...dunno...JY loh...hahas!! So that's all for today...B!

No comments: